HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   other forums?? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/other-forums-6812/)

Picit 06-27-2005 12:04 AM

other forums??

can you guys tell me if there are any other good honda civic forums out there??

LEVIII 06-27-2005 12:36 AM

RE: other forums??

You can try out Honda Tech but there is alot of jerks on there so be ready if you have any dumb Qs

Remmy 06-27-2005 08:01 AM

Picit... as far as Ive seen, this is the best. Actually, this is the most civil forum I have ever come across.

Forty04 06-27-2005 08:26 AM

i'll second remy's comment about this being one of, if not THE most civil place i've been to yet. I dont konw where you're from, but on the offchance you're from michigan these ones are pretty decent. The first one is fairly new, so not a lot going on there yet.

www.michigancivics.com

www.xceedspeed.com

stizick37 06-27-2005 10:29 AM

you can pretty much forget about it. This is the only place that I can handle. I have been to hondatech and I can't figure out how to delete myself off their database. So I'm just going to spam the hell out of them until I get banned.

OFF TOPIC: Where can I host my pics so that I can show them here. Who has free webhosting that's pretty good. PM me if any of you know. I don't want to thread jack.

Remmy 06-27-2005 10:36 AM

OFF TOPIC: Where can I host my pics so that I can show them here. Who has free webhosting that's pretty good. PM me if any of you know. I don't want to thread jack.

www.villagephotos.com

stizick37 06-27-2005 12:14 PM

Thank you sir. Now I just have to wait til I get home to get my pictures.

All other forums suck, this one rocks. You get answers to questions that you didn't post about, just because someone thinks it's relevant to your situation. And they are HAPPY to do it. Like ^^^ that guy. :-p

Remmy 06-27-2005 02:06 PM

No problem what so ever. That is exactly what makes this forum so great. When "internet thugs" decide to stop by and run their mouth, they are quickly disposed of and their offensive text is removed. Speaking of that, keep up the great work mods and admins!

TorGa3iGhT 06-28-2005 03:33 PM

www.clubcivic.com

imo, that is one of the best civic forums out there...always people online across the country, and the best tech help ever...plus, people are mature and cool over there.

Otherwise, if u live in Southern California, or even wanna just talk on the forums and meet cool peeps, www.socalcivic.com is just starting up ;)

StinkyPie 06-28-2005 05:06 PM

Since most of you hate us 7th Generation drivers, I joined 7thgencivic.com.

Hafta save for a k20 series swap if I want any power. :)