The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Posible new job

Old 08-24-2006, 09:05 PM
HCF Member
Default Posible new job

ok gusy i may have a new job lined up for me. My dad works as the computer technitian at Capital Honda, the dealership in town here, he informed me that one of their Parts department guys were leaveing, so i sent in a Resume, they started interviewing people today, so i am going to go in an personally introduce myself to the head guy of that department, and the lady hiring people. My father informed me that the lady is looking for someone who is fresh in this field so they have no bad habbits, and is very computer orriented, which are 2 things that i have. right now this job i want more then modding my car, cause it would get my foot in at Honda which would kick ***.

So i need you gusy to wish me luck

Old 08-24-2006, 09:10 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: Posible new job

nice i just got a job at a place called houska automotive as a technition apprentice/ lube tech... gonna learn so much about all cars

hope you get the job mangonna be a blast

Old 08-24-2006, 09:11 PM
HCF Member

yeah i should point out that the guy leaving hasn't left yet, and they already have a posting on the Job Bank website for it. so i want to act fast, show them that i want this job.

Old 08-24-2006, 09:46 PM

being a parts guy is really boring. you kinda sit around all day and answer phones, it really sucks. but one good thing is its a honda dealer so you should get a discount on parts. but i do hope you get it.

Old 08-24-2006, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

yea it sounds like you realy want this job, good luck!

Old 08-24-2006, 10:03 PM
Stinky Administrator

cool tim hope you get it good luck

Old 08-25-2006, 12:02 AM
HCF Member

Sounds like you have some good connections, so wish you good luck with the job.

Old 08-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Sweet man, Good luck!!

Old 08-25-2006, 09:09 AM
HCF Member

Update: well iwent in this morning, to talk to the guy in charge, unfortunately he was unavailable at the time, but i did get to talk to the woman who was the next step down, i introduce myself, to her and explained that i would be fresh in this field, so i would have no bad habbits going into it, and that i am very computer orriented and catch on very quickly to new stuff, she seemed kind of suprised that i actually came in to introduce myself even though i had already sent in a resume, she said that they would let me know asap about sechedualing an interview time...god i hope i get a call soon

Old 08-25-2006, 11:05 AM
HCF Member

I hear that going in and talking to the people who do the hiring really helps out in getting the job. Good luck.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Posible new job