The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

rice alert

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 08:12 AM
Default rice alert

so i come to school yesterday (monday) and i got some new kid in the class hes sittin there with a few of my boys sayin hes gota hatch thats fast...im like yea ok ill check it out after school...after school we go out to the parking lot and he frives a old civic hb im talkin 80's...he says he has a swap...its the same motor but with 200,000 miles on it and thats the swap..his muffler is from autozone APC! OOO YEAAA intake is from walmart, has nos stickers on the sides of each door and the interior kit u buy at walmart...shift ****,boot,pedals,and the entire interior is gutted...im talkin no dash no carpet nothing at all one seat....i wanted to hate on him so bad but hes new so i figured ill give him a break until hes broken in..last but not least he starts the car up and it sounds like it is going to fall apart sounded so horrible it was the worst thing ever[&o]

Old 03-15-2005, 02:03 PM
Default RE: rice alert

hahaha what a poor kid. i got to take a picture of this dude that has a geo metro, and its got like 13" rims on it, and OF COURSE the from bumper has to be primer, not even painted. but this guy drives it around like he is a formula 1 driver.

Old 03-15-2005, 11:00 PM

this kid does the same thing sounds like the motors ready to blow everytime he shifts its sad

Old 03-16-2005, 09:15 PM

Ick. Scary. I used to do that with my Cavvie...then I realised that...well...I'm running a cavvie. :|

Old 03-20-2005, 09:03 AM

just give him time to accept that his car is ****

Old 03-20-2005, 11:10 AM

yea, you can't fool yourself for too long. poor fella. i saw an accord the other day that had like strips of pvc stapled to the front/rear bumper and sides to apparently rememble something like a body kit. of course the wheels were also spray painted yellow. kind of stuff depresses me in a deep way...

Old 03-20-2005, 11:45 AM

errr....

was i a stupid ricer fool?

Old 03-20-2005, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

at least you did it cleanly. its a little on the wild side for styling, but everything you did looks like it was done right. did you actually enter it in shows? and what power mods did you have?

Old 03-20-2005, 12:31 PM

was i a stupid ricer fool?
but bro, you're car looks well built and clean. they're talking about a rusted out 80-something hatch with nos stickers on it and a pep boys can for exhaust

Old 03-20-2005, 10:46 PM

OOOooooh hell no. You want to brag about ricer bitches? Fine. A friend of mine, whom I am trying to get into therapy drives a...

*drumroll please*

1993 Ford Tempo. A red one. We call it a bloody tampon, because we're funny. He thinks it's the beefiest thing since...nipple piercings. He's got a cold air intake...now...by cold air intake I mean he made the bit that goes from the engine to the little filter blob out of PVC and duct tape. I **** you not. Duct tape. It gets better. He actually DOES have a Pep Boys can for an exhaust. But wait! There's more! He's got the underbody glowie kit on it. That is green... And it even got better. Yesterday I found out that he's got a spoiler on that thing. I will most definitely score a picture and post it. I promise. Well worth the giggles.

Quick Reply: rice alert