HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   Style Junkies. (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/style-junkies-21723/)

Cutt 05-09-2006 03:06 PM

Style Junkies.

Whats everyone wearing this summer??? I wear a 40 in jeans and XXL,XXXL in shirts. So I can't wear any of that Abercombie, AE, or anything else like that. I want shopping last week and yesterday and here is my summer line up tell me if any one else is wearing this stuff.

Shirts- Evisu, Bape, Coogi. Lacoste, Girbaud, White-Black tees, Miskeen, and every once in awhile a nice throwback jersy.
Jeans- Evisu, Bape, Coogi, Girbaud, Miskeen, Red Monky, Enyce.
Shoes- Bapes is a must, Jordans the real ones such as I, II, III ect. Not any of that offspring stuff, Air Force Ones, Reebok Classics, Nike Air Max 95's.

mill$civic 05-09-2006 04:21 PM

RE: Style Junkies.

wow thats nice summer shopping lol..i bought 3 shirts for work and a nice sweater for everyday, i just wear the same old..jeans and a t-shirt or a golf shirt, a sweater if its cold..no brand names really, all my sweaters are DC,Element,world industries..t-shirts and golf shirts and plane except a couple

..when school starts again ill get 1 or 2 new shirts

Cutt 05-09-2006 06:02 PM

I BMX some so I buy some "skate" clothes.

hondaracer05 05-10-2006 12:44 AM

well cutt, i dont know any of those companies but enyce...lol...i stick to skate clothes io skated for 4-5 years about, bmx'd longer, so i only were skate cloths really, i have a pair of jugz, a lugz sweater thing, fubu pants, matching jaket, then a bunch of skate clothes...that is my line up, same as always!!lol

Crook_EG8 05-10-2006 07:07 AM

mostly just chick pants and lil boys shirts hahaha 1 inch plugs in my ears...and occasionally i have a "gangster" day or two when i where bigger shirts and dickies shorts, flat billed hat lol LA rep mutha effer

Cutt 05-10-2006 07:37 AM

Thats cool guys. I like Dickies shorts I got a couple pair.

Crook_EG8 05-10-2006 07:40 AM

dickies shorts are nice for lazy days...even if it's cold out lol

Patrick 05-10-2006 07:44 AM

i had "Air force ones" when they were new..not when they were trendy...but most of you were in diapers then...

i get hot ass, so i dont need brand names to impress, so i wear whatever is comfortable...most of the shirts that i wear are school shirts...or car brands...for shoes i have a pair of shell toes and a pair of boots.

Forty04 05-10-2006 08:37 AM

I haven't worn anything but Skate Shoes in the last 10 years (except for formal occasions, but I even like to push the envelope there. I wore skate shoes to Prom, :D). As far as clothes, I really have no preference. I'm a cargos and t-shirt kinda guy. Bands, skate co's, car co's, and my beloved HCF t-shirt:D.

Typically I can be found in ****ty clothes that I don't mind trashing while laying under a car

ScoobyAddict14 05-10-2006 09:07 AM

well i wear all Hollister clothes from jeans to shorts to t-shirts, but i do have a couple of hurley shirts

i just bought a new pair of k swiss and i have some nikes i wear along with a year old globes