The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Suggestions on driving tunes

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 04:41 PM
Default Suggestions on driving tunes

As some of you may have read I am joining in on the "Killboy's Winter Dragon Run 2005" on the 17th. I'd kinda like some driving tunes for the ride so any suggestions.........

Old 12-05-2005, 04:44 PM
Default RE: Suggestions on driving tunes

Dave Matthews - Central Park Concert. I'm the only one you'll hear that from.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:45 PM
HCF Member

Cafe Roma

The Now Sound Of Brazil

Brazilian Girls

Theivery Corporation

^ all great driving tunes.

Old 12-05-2005, 04:46 PM
HCF Member

What type of music do u like?

If it were me i would just want some good somewhat rocking yet somewhat easy listening music (alt/punk/indie rock)...Something along the lines of Franz Ferdinand, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, or possibly Ben Folds.

Music is a totally personal preferance though, so its totally up to u, ther eis no right or wrong. Unless its country music u choose (lol, sry i personally hate country)

peace, Evan

Old 12-05-2005, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

Whoa, i didnt see the posts before mine. XCM828, you officially rock! Dave Matthews Band rocks my world, and central park concert is AWESOME!

Old 12-05-2005, 04:50 PM

ORIGINAL: fastman90

If it were me i would just want some good somewhat rocking yet somewhat easy listening music (alt/punk/indie rock)...Something along the lines of Franz Ferdinand, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dave Matthews Band, or possibly Ben Folds.

Music is a totally personal preferance though, so its totally up to u, ther eis no right or wrong. Unless its country music u choose (lol, sry i personally hate country)

peace, Evan
ORIGINAL: fastman90
Whoa, i didnt see the posts before mine. XCM828, you officially rock! Dave Matthews Band rocks my world, and central park concert is AWESOME!
WOO I'm not alone anymore!

Old 12-05-2005, 04:55 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: fastman90

Sorry didn't feel like typing all this so just copied from myspace... I like this kind of music.... but open to suggestions!

I like rap, rock, punk, rock-rap, country and just about anything. It depends on my mood.... I tend to like alot of things no one else will listen too at first and then everyone all of the sudden does. Except for "that damn punk" cd nobody but me will listen to it. lol...... unless I make them.
Sugarcult, Hawthorne Heights, Fall out Boys, Sublime, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Autolux,Chevelle, Relient K, Garth Brooks, George Straight, Kenny Chesney, Taking back Sunday, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, The Used, The Clash, Beastie Boys, Yellowcard, Papa Roach, Stained, Limp Bizkit, and new interests every day...

Old 12-05-2005, 04:57 PM

Never heard of any of these... but thanks i'll check them out!

Old 12-05-2005, 04:59 PM
HCF Member

im into rap and that stuff..but im also into punk rock (whatever its called,its like green day stuff) somtimes and right now i really like the song by the fall out boys and its called sugar,we're going down

Old 12-05-2005, 04:59 PM

So consensous says.... add Dave Matthews!

Quick Reply: Suggestions on driving tunes