The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

vacation fail

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 10:27 AM
HCF Member

Indeed you did.

Pictures to come very soon. Since I have over a gig of pictures, I'm going to host on another site, and just link to it. If you live in Oregon and drive a riced out Honda, you may want to see if I got pics of your car up! lol. And got an ugly Mustang with a body kit from north cal too. He tried to race us on I-5 on the mountain roads. Was Hilarious!

Old 08-29-2009, 07:11 PM
HCF Member

I live in oregon but I am quite a ways from kalamath falls. It is always interesting going to WA I always forget about having to pump my own gas up there so I always sit there and wait for like 10 min like a dumb *** til I remember

Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 PM

You don't pump your own gas in Oregon?

Old 08-30-2009, 12:34 PM
HCF Member

No, they can't. Its illegal to pump your gas in Oregon. They have pump attendants who do it for you. Its great on hot days, and rainy days. You get to make them do it. =P
Also, in Oregon, you CAN NOT get 100% gas! It ALL has the ethanol mix in it! The whole state voted for it! Do they not realize that 90%+ of their cars DON'T NEED that crap? Grr.

I had fun going to new gas stations and pumping the gas myself. The guys would come yelling at me. I just acted dumb. Ask them what the hell they are talking about. Then show them the Oklahoma tags on the car I was in. lol.

Anyways, from what I heard, the law came from a horrible accident. Many years ago, a mayors son was getting gas at a station close to his house. After he filled up, he forgot to take the nozzle out of the car. He took off and ripped the nozzle out of the station. This caused a spark, that caused fire, that ended up blowing up the kids car. He died from the explosion. So, to prevent this from happening to other residence, you must have a certified gas pump attendant pump your fuel.

Old 08-30-2009, 12:36 PM

So basically the whole reason for the law is that people in Oregon are dumbasses and the legislature is afraid of what they'll do when being allowed to do things themselves?

Old 08-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Recognized HCF Member

LMFAO tools there.... just because some idiot cannt put the nozzle back up.LOL

but your roommate trying to take your xbox games... O HELL NO!!!!! beat his @ss!!!!
i hate jerk roommates! i just found out last month that my roommate about 7years ago never paid the last months electric bill and its been on my credit ever since! stupid bi*** never paid it! i swear i paid my last months half of the rent and moved out so i wasnt even there the last month! freaken 80bucks i had to pay to get it off my credit! now i know why i was turned down for several loans over the years! stupid women messen up my credit!
wish i could find her and demand at least half of that money back since i paid the dam thing!

ive only had one good roommate that did me right from start to end and now hes down south because his Xwife was killing him in child support.

Last edited by addiction2bass; 08-30-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:57 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
So basically the whole reason for the law is that people in Oregon are dumbasses and the legislature is afraid of what they'll do when being allowed to do things themselves?
Pretty much

Old 08-30-2009, 01:13 PM
HCF Member

Lol I like how when its a mayors son it a huge deal and all of a sudden you cant pump your own gas.... reminds me of my last year of school...

Someone jacked my ipod, my Night at the Roxbury DVD, and my friends PSP out of my gym locker, bent the locker door out of the way and reached in and grabbed it.... there is cameras but none of them worked so they just said if someone turns them in they would tall me. A couple days later the principle's son had his Ipod stolen and the principle gets on the intercom yelling saying that his sons Ipod better turn up.

I was just like... WTF my ipod matters for nothing but your spoiled *** sons turns up missing and were on a nation wide manhunt? **** that lol

Old 08-30-2009, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

Well, as I cannot speak for all of Oregon, the people in Klamath Falls were all . . . lets say slow. Had it not been for this law, there is a huge chance that the town simply would not exist.
The town is soo full of idiots that their was a special on Ripley's believe it or not. Turns out being an idiot is contagious. These people had a snake that ate a blanket, and nearly died.
ONE plus to the town, go there if your single. I had wwwaaayyy too much fun with the locals. I may visit it again. =P

Old 09-01-2009, 07:04 AM
HCF Member

LOL I am not quite sure what the reasoning is behind the having to have gas attendants but while it may seem strange on the other hand most of oregons gas prices are equal if not less then most other states and it creates jobs for kids, I am not going to complain besides that its kinda nice becasue if I have to get dressed up in formal clothes I dont have to worry about pumping gas then smelling like fuel the rest of the day. And Yes Kalamath falls is a slow town nothing ever happens there but oh well I have only been there a handfull of times. The 90% gas and 10%ethanol blend is crap though it makes older vehicles run like **** any small motor stuff runs like *** so we have to use race gas in our weed-wackers and chain-saws its total BS

Quick Reply: vacation fail