The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

Well...

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 05:05 PM
HCF Member
Default Well...

Looks like there goes some money and time towards working on the car...

Court May 12 - Reckless Driving Charge...

Got caught doing 76 in a 55.

I hate Virginia.

Old 04-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Yeah. Stupid Virginia. I mean, in other states, the LEOs won't care that you're going 22 Miles Per Hour over the posted limit.

You were speeding (and not by a little) and you got caught. Deal with it. It wouldn't be any different if you were in any other state.

Old 04-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Angry Admin

great story

Old 04-05-2009, 06:24 PM
June 2010 ROTM

Damn, I hate it when pigs do their job to keep us safe! How mean are those meanie head poo poos!?!!

Please don't pout. You assumed the responsibilities as soon as you broke the law.

Old 04-06-2009, 05:49 PM
HCF Member

Negative. If it was Tennessee I wouldn't have got caught due to a posted 70 speed limit... But then again I would be doing 90 to get home...

I never thought most of the people on these forums likes doing the speed limit...

Posers.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:06 PM
HCF Member

What road in VA?

Old 04-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by monkeyspit
Negative. If it was Tennessee I wouldn't have got caught due to a posted 70 speed limit... But then again I would be doing 90 to get home...

I never thought most of the people on these forums likes doing the speed limit...

Posers.
Oh yeah, I break the law and b***h when I get caught all the time. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days, I hear.

Posers? How are we posers? This is HondaCivicForum, not IDriveLikeADouchecanoeBecauseImCoolLikeThatForum; this forum isn't for talking about driving like an p**sed-off teenager, it's for talking about civics. I'll tell you right now you won't catch me doing 20 over; I'm not f**king retarded. 15 over is reckless driving, and that comes with a hefty fine. Why the hell are you in so much of a hurry anyway? You chose to speed (21 over isn't one of those moments where you look down and realize you're speeding; to be going 21 over in an econobox, you have to try) and you got hit with a ticket. Deal with it and stop whining like a little brat, we're not going to have a pity party for you.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Angry Admin

what he said. but since when is 15 over reckless? lol

i've had more than my fair share of tickets and i will tell you one thing... i do not bitch about it. i get pulled over its just like well damn it. heres another one whoopty doo, really shouldnt have done that. oh well time to pay out my *** again. =[ you live and hopefully you learn. the laws are there for a reason. do your best not to break em.

Old 04-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Banned

yea im not bitchin and i loose my license on friday.

Old 04-06-2009, 08:13 PM
HCF Member

Calm down guys jeeeeeezzzzzzzzz, he is mad he got a ticket who wouldnt be. And yes OP everyone speeds, so no one on here say they dont. I got the same b/s from members when i posted how i got a ticket for doing 60 in a 40. I was just stating my story and what happened and how i didnt understand how the cop knew i was going 60 off pace when he was a football field away. Anyways and i got all the same **** about how im crying about breaking the law and should have gotten a break. When in reality i was just telling my story. Anyways it looks like you show no remorse so i feel no simpathy and I had a sorta legit excuse to be going a little faster.

Last edited by croninc; 04-06-2009 at 08:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Well...