The Lounge This section is for the most off topic of OT posts. although the lounge is moderated, whoring is permitted.

WTF?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2004, 04:43 PM
NTX
HCF Member
Default WTF?

The story you are about to hear is true. None of the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

I'm on my way home from a local salvage yard and decide to to take 101 instead of 880 like I should have. I'm three quarters of the way home when a CHP officer gets behind me......you see where this is going? Two seconds after getting behind me...he hits the lights...I'm thinking wtf does he want!

I pull over, he walks up. "licence and reg....bla bla bla"...." the reason i stopped you is you have a modified exhaust". I've had my exhaust since 2001! He looks around and says " oh...you cant have tint on the front windows" goes to the front and comes back and says " do you know where your front plate is?"

He gives me the ticket then says.........get this!!........" nice car, i have one just like it. How many miles do you have?" [sm=smiley5.gif]

A Civic driver giving fellow Civic drivers tickets for modding thier cars!!

Old 06-24-2004, 05:44 PM
Default RE: WTF?

hes jsut pissed his civ doesnt look near as nice as urs does. and that he has no clue how to get his car near that nice. could have been a nice guy though. *** da police

Old 06-25-2004, 05:13 AM
NTX
HCF Member

I'd like to think that cops would have better things to do with their time that "f" with modded rides but I guess I'm wrong!

How many miles do i have?!?!? Man!!

Old 06-25-2004, 05:58 AM
HCF Member

You should have asked him if he wanted to race.... then spray Nitrous in his face, hahaha

Old 06-25-2004, 08:03 AM

Man - California sure has some jacked up laws.

Along with officers

Old 06-25-2004, 07:00 PM

**** like that happens to me all the time...im suprised cops dont know me by my first name

Old 07-02-2004, 01:24 AM

I had a copper pull me up to hit on me once, unbelievable. Kept me on the side of the road for around an HOUR, going through my then STOCK honda, doing rego checks, breathalyser every damn thing under the sun until he says " I just wanted to ask you out." ******!!!! Nice way to cruise for chicks loser, by pissing them off on their way home from work at 3am. Luvly.................. xxxxxxxx[]

Old 07-24-2004, 01:12 PM

I am known by first name form where i live just for doing stupid SH*T. I got pulled over by a county cop cause i was doing 130 in a 55, this was in my low 12 second monte carlo. I saw him at the last minute and passed him. he came after me a pulled me over. He thought he was cute my having me stay in my car for 15 minutes before he even came up to get all of my SH*T. I hate the cops that think they no everything about cars he was telling me what motor i had in the car and what was legal and what wasn't legal. I had 50 state legal exhaust on it and he told me that it was illegal. Now i am the guy that if u **** me off i am going to cuss u out. When he said that SH*T about the exhaust i got pissed and started cussing at him. Iam lucky that ididn;t get aressted that night but oh well. To make a long story short i got over a 1,000 dollars worth of tickets and 6 points but my girlfriends dad is a county cop and got me out of it and i only had to pay 200 and i got 1 point. this is no joke i am dead F*CKING serious.

Old 07-24-2004, 01:13 PM

I would pull u over just ask you out too

Old 08-01-2004, 06:30 PM
NTX
HCF Member

Man......they got me again!! Speeding this time.....

Quick Reply: WTF?