HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   The Lounge (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/)
-   -   yep going to hell for this (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/lounge-71/yep-going-hell-49523/)

justinwebb 08-06-2007 07:49 PM

yep going to hell for this

so at my work i have a weeks worth of sick time saved up but cant use it without actually being sick...so to get around this with still getting paid was the tricky part,,,,so in the past when i missed work i had a doctors note i kept one and scanned it a few years back lol so i photochop it to the right date and time and change the phone number to one that i have set up......and have my friend sign it like a doctor would which is a scribble....now your thinking that what if they call teh number to verify....here is where i got clever....i bought a prepaid cell phone lol and had one of my friends that is of the female gender record a voicemail saying the usual you have reached so and so and is not available lol.....so fast forward to today when i call off for the whole week my boss calls the phone i have my girl call him back ad we had this whole script written up about what was wrong she used big words (thx google )

so all is well im kicking it with a weeks paid vacation and my boss even called to tell me to get better hahahahah yep going to hell

mxs 08-06-2007 07:56 PM

RE: yep going to hell for this

Hope he never googles "justin webb" and finds this page!

ej6buddy 08-06-2007 07:56 PM

that's nothing, a woman at my dad's work has 20 weeks of paid vacation saved up over the years. she could take that at one time as well.

windcalmer 08-06-2007 08:05 PM

^^^ BWAHAHAHAHAHA

justinwebb 08-06-2007 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: mxs

Hope he never googles "justin webb" and finds this page!
best of luck there is a really popular BBC reporter names justin webb lol everything is about him and some baseball player so that wont work

TheMoogly 08-06-2007 11:56 PM

Confessing anything illegal on the internet FTL. You shouldn't have posted that.. believe me, you'll get caught.

okynot43 08-07-2007 01:41 PM

ahhahaha...nice.
:D

Fiirkan 08-07-2007 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: TheMoogly

Confessing anything illegal on the internet FTL. You shouldn't have posted that.. believe me, you'll get caught.
What is illegal about it? technically if he is inclined to paid vacation he should get it.

kokasian 08-07-2007 03:38 PM

thats actually the most awesome thing I've ever heard of

TheMoogly 08-07-2007 04:51 PM

The process that he took to get time off is ethically wrong. From an HR point of view he'd get fired for that at a real company.