HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Mechanical Problems & Technical Chat (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/mechanical-problems-technical-chat-8/)
-   -   curious question about the DMV inspectations? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/mechanical-problems-technical-chat-8/curious-question-about-dmv-inspectations-84573/)

jlor010 08-07-2010 02:45 AM

curious question about the DMV inspectations?

so my d16y8 starts fine everytime and interiors,exteriors, and lights work fine...but the y8 idles, but not that high...dont know the exact rpm since my coupe is a dx....and also i drove it, and its fine and everything and all lights work fine..bla, bla, bla...and no white smogs or black coming from the exhaust at all...and all the problem is just idleling....will i pass the DMV inspectations, if anyone knows of it let me know...that will help a lot...before i go inspect it and fail and pay for know reason....dont want to do that at all...:D

jprommel 08-07-2010 05:11 AM

what? what are you even saying? what about the idling is the problem?

WellFedHobo 08-07-2010 05:26 AM

Moved to the tech section...

jlor010 08-08-2010 04:53 AM

talking about will i pass a DMV inspectations you know where u have to let the cities inspect it in order for u to be able to drive it or have a title be sent too u.. or fail. Having a Idle Car...

Originally Posted by jprommel (Post 729887)
what? what are you even saying? what about the idling is the problem?

jprommel 08-08-2010 06:10 AM

Yup, you have confirmed it, you are officially mentally fuсking retarded. I know what an inspection is because I have a grasp of the English language. Let's try talking in a complete sentence using proper punctuation; i've heard that that does wonders for getting a point across.

Now WHAT THE FUСK IS WRONG WITH THE IDLING? all cars idle unless it wont fuсking stay running. Is it idling too high is it idling too low, what the fuсk is wrong with it? Now, i expect your response to be typed up in word and then copied and pasted into the forum so that i can understand a word you're saying, because so far you don't seem to understand basic sentence structure.

civicguy2488 08-08-2010 06:32 AM

^I'm with him....your making NO sense, and what state is TC? wheres it being inspected, every state is different, what year is the car? lots of missing info we need to help you

RonJ 08-08-2010 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by jprommel (Post 730029)
Yup, you have confirmed it, you are officially mentally fuсking retarded. I know what an inspection is because I have a grasp of the English language. Let's try talking in a complete sentence using proper punctuation; i've heard that that does wonders for getting a point across.

Now WHAT THE FUСK IS WRONG WITH THE IDLING? all cars idle unless it wont fuсking stay running. Is it idling too high is it idling too low, what the fuсk is wrong with it? Now, i expect your response to be typed up in word and then copied and pasted into the forum so that i can understand a word you're saying, because so far you don't seem to understand basic sentence structure.

Josh, why even post if you are going to trash new members? The guy is looking for some help.

cvcrcr99 08-08-2010 06:37 AM

Where are you from OP? J/w? It doesnt sound like you have a grasp on making a complete sentence. Your posts are difficult to understand for the most part.

Regarding your idle issue. I believe you mention it is idling high? If so, check to see if the throttle cable is too tight. If not, I would then start looking at the idler screw on the TB.

jprommel 08-08-2010 06:57 AM

Ron, i asked him a simple question and he responds snidely, thus opening up the floodgates for the hate machine. He brought this on himself. so don't give me your holier than thou bull****. thank you very much

RonJ 08-08-2010 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by jprommel (Post 730041)
Ron, i asked him a simple question and he responds snidely, thus opening up the floodgates for the hate machine. He brought this on himself. so don't give me your holier than thou bull****. thank you very much

Josh, please don't drive the final sword through the heart of HCF by making rude and obnoxious posts in the tech forum. As an Admin, your posts set the tone and are examples for all other members. If a member's sentence structures anger you, you always have the option not to reply. Please understand that my comments here are made for the sake of HCF, even though they anger you and I risk getting banned.