New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Back Again

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010, 04:31 AM
Default Back Again

Hey guys,
I was a member a while a go, but fell off the face of the earth for a bit and forgot my old accounts details. I have a '98 EK Civic (Australian) and have done a fair bit of work on it. Its had a hard life. My mod list includes:

Almost complete custom interior, Red and Black
Almost complete custom boot with sound system (my favourite feature)
Full interior and exterior neons
Angel Eyes, Black tail lights
18" Chrome wheels
Cut open and rolled guards
Z3 quarter panels
Full buddy club/m3/black widow body kit. (forcefully removed in accident)
extractors and exhaust
Cold air intake
strut braces
BC adjustable coilovers

My future mods planned:
fix the body kit and respray
finish the interior and boot
turbo kit
suicide rear doors
chop top the roof, lower it by 6inch or so. (please dont kill me)

Being in Australia, i cant get any parts, and not having a job (at university studying mechanical engineering) i couldnt afford them anyway so most of the work is done at home with my mates. I fibreglass body kits up, do my own spraying and welding and have done ALL of the work myself. Im proud of my ride so far but its a long slow work in progress. ill throw some pics up when i get the chance/remember how.

Old 08-04-2010, 05:38 AM
HCF Member

This thread is so insanely worthless without pics, although it sounds like something not my taste haha.

Old 08-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

i would like to see pics of the interior. i think rear suicide doors would be badass. (suicide, not lambo)

Old 08-20-2010, 07:20 PM

The interior is actually currently (as of 2 hours ago) in a million pieces out of the car on the floor. its been stripped out for another retrim. I got the old trim done 4 years ago and im bored of it. Herein lies my problem. The civics currently white, but i am getting a respray EVENTUALLY to black/red pearl. i want peoples ideas for a new interior colour scheme. im keeping all the red interior/exterior neons. im thinking black base with white trimmings. id love some input from anyone who has pics of nice interior setups. also, i live in one of the most humid parts of the world, and i was thinking of going leather and taking out the aircon to fit the turbo in. anyone have any opinions on leather, color schemes, ect?

Forgot to include K6 mirrors in the description too. and im planning on shaving the boot and the bump strips and relocating the rear door handle to the front of the door (when its suicide)

Old 08-20-2010, 07:25 PM
HCF Member

Hey welcome to HCF, yes Pics ASAP, but not much I like on those mods with the Body Kits and head and tail lights, but it's your car man.

Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 AM

the boot

stripped

This is it 4 years ago. very old. lost the side and rear kit, got bigger wheels, lowered, and painted.

i dont really have many more at this stage.

Last edited by ChaosOrder; 08-24-2010 at 04:16 AM.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:57 AM

RHD Civic FTW. I dig the trunk (boot) setup.

Old 08-24-2010, 07:01 AM
HCF Member

Well I like the trunk set up and all, but happy you got rid of partial the body kit and I hope the wheels are no more than 16' tops!
Cool to see a RHD!

Old 08-24-2010, 08:32 PM

the boot, the bottles are filled with various bright liquids, and have sound activated neons underneath them. and the new wheels are 18s, kind of a mistake in heinsight. they weight a tonne, and i had to cut the guards open to fit them.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

Ya I wouldn't go any bigger than 16' tops IMO.

Quick Reply: Back Again