New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

fear leads to hate, and hate leads to twin-turbos

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 02:15 AM
Default fear leads to hate, and hate leads to twin-turbos

well, i have good news and good news that's also bad news.

i got all my legal problems sorted out today as far as my quasi-legal honda civic goes. no more intake, no more missing vacuum hoses, no more cut OBD-II connectors.

unfortunately, that means no more honda civic. i went back to the dealership to resolve this whole legal nightmare that was my red cop magnet, and the resolution ended up being another step down the path to the import dark side: 1995 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo

i'm am afraid i am now too far down the dark path to return to the light side of GM products.

anyway, here's a crappy pic of what happens when i succomb to temptation:
[emperor palpatine]Riiiiiiiise.....[/emperor palpatine]

[IMG]local://upfiles/3423/952AC0BDC8004230923CA700805C33E3.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Laced with Sarcasm
Default RE: fear leads to hate, and hate leads to twin-turbos

dude.. swweeeeeet! Haha, thats definitely a sharp lookin car. My buddy back home has one and riding in that thing was a blast

Old 07-12-2005, 02:08 AM

yeah, it's a little too fun to drive. this thing is stupid fast, i'm gonna search around and get it dyno'ed and see what this one really puts out at the wheels. i accidently pulled out of a car wash parking lot sideways today. wet tires + torque = either really scary or really fun.

with this car, i notice something different with the way people react to it. before, with the civic, almost every time i pulled up to the light, i'd hear some whiny muffler sound and some ricer would fly by me like i was trying to race him. with this car, when i pull up to the light, NO ONE passes me. i don't hear whiney muffler sounds all the time, which is great because i don't like to race on the street and i don't want people thinking i'm just out to cause trouble and race everyone all the time. people who see it and know me react to it differently, too.

if the civic had been stock, it would have probably been a different story, but the ricey-ness of it put out a different sort of image than what i hoped for.

anyway, i went to court today for the civic problems and they all got dismissed, so thet nightmare is behind me. btw, there was a kid there who got a 120 mph in a 55 ticket ahead of me, that is a $1600 fine and month long loss of your license. ouch.

well, peace, and i'll see everyone around.

Old 07-12-2005, 04:00 AM
HCF Member

Thats is one awesome ride. Before I got my civic i was looking at a 300zx twin turbo but couldn't find one i did find non turbo ones but they were all beat up or was automatic.