New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Finally found a home...!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 09:33 PM
HCF Member
Default Finally found a home...!

Hey everyone...
I've been looking around for a good Civic forum for a while and must have somehow missed this one, Finally..! the search is over. Looks like there's a smart bunch of active posters to feed off of their infinite wisdom. I just bought a 99 Cx Hatch about 8 months ago now and It's everything I thought it would be, and more.(well except a few things) My exhaust crapped out only a few months in which I knew was gonna happen so I replaced it with a 21/4 cat-back Magnaflow which turned out pretty sweet. It's got those pretty cheap lookin aftermarket fake carbon fiber tails on it which I'm looking to replace with something else, and the worst part is the car is purple... yup... purple. Uggghh.. I hate it... I'm dying to paint it but I wanna do a few other things to it first before paint like, air intake, maybe headers, new tires and rims, bodykit. I'm thinking of painting it a gunmetal grey but I dunno yet, anyone got any pics of a gunmetal grey civic? I bought a cheap Sony Poopsplode deck a while back when I bought the car which I just replaced with a new Clarion DXZ655MP(which I probably shoulda used the money for the intake) but damn if it ain't sweet! I also finally installed my 5" Lcd and my PS2 and cruising around is a blast. I've got stock doors 2 JVC 6x9s, 2 10" Pioneers in a ported box, and a Rockford Fosgate 200m amp. I'm interested in seeing what people have done to their cars around here...I'll post some pics soon.

Thanks for having me... ; )

Old 10-16-2005, 10:03 PM
Default RE: Finally found a home...!

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

Old 10-16-2005, 10:16 PM
mxs
HCF Member

Welcome, this place is pretty awesome

Are you thinking gunmetal grey like the "magnesium" color of the 7th generation Civics? That could look cool.

Old 10-16-2005, 10:19 PM
HCF Member

Hey thanks guys...

Yeah, something just like that... Have you seen a hatch like that?

Old 10-16-2005, 10:20 PM

I like the "magnesium" color on the 7th gens.

Old 10-17-2005, 05:59 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Welcoem aboard! Theres a local guy here that has his eg hatch painted that color, i'll see if i can scrap up some pics

Old 10-17-2005, 08:26 AM
HCF Member

Welcome! Click the camera icons next to our posts to see pictures of our cars! They are a great source for ideas.

Old 10-17-2005, 08:37 AM

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

Old 10-17-2005, 10:28 AM
HCF Member

welcome to the site[sm=hiya.gif]

Old 10-17-2005, 07:27 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

Welcoem aboard! Theres a local guy here that has his eg hatch painted that color, i'll see if i can scrap up some pics
That'd be sweet...

Yeah, Remington.. I've been checking out the pics and some nice lookin rides up in this bish...

Thanks for the welcomes guys... !

Quick Reply: Finally found a home...!