New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Default RE: got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....

[]sorry to hear that man. Delvon[&o]

Old 08-27-2005, 03:18 PM

my gf and i are thinking about just buying another civic right now. maybe looking into a 99 ex, but we'll see how things work out. i figure if we get a new car and find the stolen one. we'll just sell the stolen one for what its worth. i'm not giving up on that stolen car yet tho. we had it for just over a month and put $1500 into it. thats a damn shame.

Old 08-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

damn dude, i feel for ya. That sucks

Old 08-27-2005, 05:47 PM

Sorry to hear bout ur car.

Old 08-27-2005, 05:58 PM

yeah i'm not the um best kid you could say, but thats just wrong and i wish there was peace on the world, and good luck brotha

Old 08-27-2005, 11:10 PM
HCF Member

Wow! That's the second one in two weeks on HCF!. I feel for you. There's gotta be a more effective way to stop these guys from doing this kind of stuff.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:24 PM

well the car was found in oakland, ca. about 45 min where it was stolen from. but it was stripped and now its sitting in the tow yard. i wonder how they get it on the tow truck if it doesn't have any wheels? haven't been able to see how much damage or whats missing on the car yet. the police were suppose to call us right when it was found but they never did. i found out when i called in to check it out. so now i have to pay for the tow fees and release forms. and then i will have to sue the tow yard if they messed up the car even more when they moved it without wheels on it. so yea i think it will be better in the long run to just sell whats left and get another car...... anybody know anything good about zc engines?

Old 08-28-2005, 12:23 AM
HCF Member

I've said it once and I'll say it again: Thieves are the filth and trash of our world. The only time I could ever understand someone steeling is when it's food. Steeling cars? That's for personal gain and when their day of judgement comes up, you better believe the governing powers whether it be Allah, Jesus, the Karmic force, etc. are going to make them pay and rot for what they have done. Screw them and their kind. I hope each and every one burns. Best wishes in sorting things out my friend.

Old 08-28-2005, 01:39 PM
HCF Member

sorry to hear that man, thats one of my worst fears, oh ya, some towing compines dont give a **** about the car, what they problably did was just hook it up and draged it on to the flat bed

Old 08-28-2005, 03:59 PM

finally got the car back from the tow yard. still runs and nothing wrong with the engine but the halo headlights, altezza taillights, rims, part of the glove compartment and some personal belongings are gone. the body is still decent. the front corner of the passenger fender is bent up because of taking out the headlight. one of the seat covers is ripped. so now first thing is to get an alarm for it( w/remote start, kill switch, poplocks,keyless entry) then prolly give it a sleeper look for awhile.

Quick Reply: got out of the movies tonight and my car is gone.....