New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Gray 07

Old 10-01-2007, 06:50 AM
Default Gray 07

Just bought a 07 coupe with an automatic. I hate the fact it it auto, but the wife can't drive a stick and she does take the car some. If should could drive a stick her Mustang would be more fun and I would have gotten an Si, but if momma ain't happy then no one is happy.

I joined HCF, because it is not like the other Honda forums where the bashing of every other car and how bad they make their cars look is cool. Everyone is low ky and seems to be here to help and hang out.

My name is Kyle and I have always owned sport truck from a 454 SS- a custom 6.1 Hemi crate dropped in a Ram truck with NX. This is my first car and my first import.So far I am very impressed with the over all performance of the car. I would love to start toying around with it, but I drive 180- 200 miles a day and doing to much to the car would be a waste. I am looking to increase the flow and maybe the sound system since I do listen to the radio alot. I have worked on cars since I was a kid, but I am still a kid as I am only 24. I worked for a tire store for 6 or 7 years and paid my way through school to be an accountant, but don't use it at all. I look forward to hanging out and having a good time.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:55 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Gray 07

ORIGINAL: shsucivic

Just bought a 07 coupe with an automatic. I hate the fact it it auto, but the wife can't drive a stick and she does take the car some. If should could drive a stick her Mustang would be more fun and I would have gotten an Si, but if momma ain't happy then no one is happy.

I joined HCF, because it is not like the other Honda forums where the bashing of every other car and how bad they make their cars look is cool. Everyone is low ky and seems to be here to help and hang out.

My name is Kyle and I have always owned sport truck from a 454 SS- a custom 6.1 Hemi crate dropped in a Ram truck with NX. This is my first car and my first import.So far I am very impressed with the over all performance of the car. I would love to start toying around with it, but I drive 180- 200 miles a day and doing to much to the car would be a waste. I am looking to increase the flow and maybe the sound system since I do listen to the radio alot. I have worked on cars since I was a kid, but I am still a kid as I am only 24. I worked for a tire store for 6 or 7 years and paid my way through school to be an accountant, but don't use it at all. I look forward to hanging out and having a good time.

Exactly. Focus on the sound and easy drive I say. Id work on quality and ride. Welcome to HCF

Old 10-01-2007, 07:28 AM
Administrator

DAYUM you drive a lot...welcome to the forum man, now show off your ride..lets see some pics

Old 10-01-2007, 07:43 AM

I am at work and I do not have my camera, but will take some tonight when I get to the house.

Who makes a good strut brace for the 07s?