New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Greetings people!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 08:36 AM
HCF Member
Default Greetings people!

Hey all my name is Max and I recently found this website and thought i'd be useful and neat to be a part of it. I'm from Quebec, Canada and i drive a civic SI-G (EX in the states but the "G" means more equiped than standardSI models) 2001. I currently don't have any pictures of it but it's your typical almost stock civic. It is black with black and grey interior. I installed a ram intake, lowering springs, altezza's, Black chrome shift knoband a small sound system (which was in my old car).

I'm areal car enthousiast andi love tuning.Even though i'm poor as of now i still have plans for a near future. Unfortunetly, my civic isn't the most upgradable civic that was made (D17 kinda sucks...) So i don't know how much i'll spend into it. I would like more power because i find that even passing over takes some time...Let's just say that my first car was a 1995 Probe GT with KLZE engine so i think it's normal to see a difference.

Anyway so i'm glad to be here and i hope to meet some tuning intellectuals to learn more about tuning

Talk to you on the board!
Max

Old 01-17-2008, 12:59 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Greetings people!

Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your ride.

Old 01-17-2008, 01:23 PM
HCF Member

thanks Trey so what mods do you have on your 05 EX?

Old 01-17-2008, 01:57 PM
HCF Member

I just have some Konig wheels and a nice set of Sonar tires. I had a CAI on it for a while, but it didn't fit right and I didn't want to risk it falling off so I took it off. (it was free anyway)

I would like to do more but I am getting rid of it at the end of next week, so I will hopefully be modding a new Teggy. =)

Old 01-17-2008, 02:31 PM

Welcome Bluephoenix!

If you are looking for some good info about upgrades, you came to the right place. Take a look around and if you have any questions, we have a TON of peeps here that are extremely knowledgable with any kind of tuning upgrade you can think of!

Old 01-17-2008, 04:23 PM
HCF Member

Well i had the experience of a CAI falling off haha! Right in my driveway! That is why i have a ram intake now (which is half the tubing of the CAI hehe...) Good luck with the Integra!

and thanks SevenKRedline! I'll be sure tolook around and ask questions!