New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello =]

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
that wing has just got to go
and the side skirts and rear bumper.

and the fart can it probably has.

Old 06-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by symbiotic_disharmony
All is good, just don't rice out your civic bro. Welcome to HCF.
too late =[

Old 06-19-2009, 09:20 PM

Lol, sorry guys, I like my civic the way it is =]

Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 PM
HCF Member

=/ just dont try and defend your rice too much.... admit it is ugly but you like it, that will work lol if you defend it too much youll get chased out sooner or later, all the ricers do

Old 06-19-2009, 09:38 PM

But I dont really understand... Why can't I keep the body kits? I understand they don't do anything performance wise. I just think it stands out. I mean, if yall think its ugly, then ok, I don't like the plane looking cars without any exterior mods. I think that if both hondas, one with exterior mods, and one with stock parts, have the same performance parts under the hood, aren't they the same?

Old 06-19-2009, 09:41 PM

The parts you have make it look like you're trying too hard.

Our cars have exterior mods, but they're subtle and make it look clean. The parts look like they were meant to be there. That's why you don't think the "pla[in] looking cars" don't have exterior mods.

At least ditch the wing. That looks horrible. Looks like the back of your car is the beginning of a staircase. Also, the spoiler in no way, shape, or form matches the rest of the car.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:45 PM

Ok, If I take off the wing, will I not be a ricer? Or maybe not as much?

Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
HCF Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant stay out of the thread and i am horrible with this subject =/

stay around man learn some things dont let anyone chase you out lol you seem pretty cool im sure you'll grow out of it in a few years and do a car up right hehe we all [not all but MOST] had our ricer days where we wanted body kits and huge wings..

but after a while you realize... this attention you get from that UNIQUEness is jsut laughter at making your car look offset and just not right, with all the sharp corners and what not its just wrong lol and the spoilers are so obnoxious and absolutley worthless...

but until you realize this i know what you mean lol i watched fast and furious and i saw how beast those cars looked with their NAAAAAAAAAAAAAS, GRAFFFIKz, and Huge body kits haha i thought i would look so cool with all that haha wow.... i see a car like that i just feel sorry for the owner since they didnt catch how stupid they look before they wasted all that money on thier car.

lol good luck with the car man ill help you out whenever i can

Originally Posted by Civique Français
Ok, If I take off the wing, will I not be a ricer? Or maybe not as much?
hey man i would say the wing is definately the worst part lol get that thing off and sell it :P

i know you miss your rear view mirror being usable!

and i guess it would make you less of a ricer lol.

what other mods you have done to the car? any performance yet?

Last edited by NIKE H34D; 06-19-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:52 PM

Oh ok.... Then Ill have to make a mature Car lover decision. Just help me with whatever I need to do.... I want to be respected in this Car Racing world. Im only 16, but I want to start out right. This Honda is a Honda Civic 1995 lx 4 door. What do I need to do? What kind of subtle mods? What about performance? I pretty much need a total makeover... To the Civic, and my mind. I have a fast and the furious mind. I trust yall to point me in the right direction =]

Old 06-19-2009, 10:00 PM

Ah, I see what the "problem" is. The real car enthusiast and racing world is nothing like The Fast and the Furious. The Fast and the Furious is basically just a hollywood exploitation of the "tuner" scene. The cars from the Fast and the Furious are mostly what you would call a "show car". That is, a car that is meant for winning car shows where they try to modify pretty much everything on the outside of the car, not to go fast or to daily drive or anything.

Quick Reply: Hello =]