New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello!

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2005, 06:52 PM
Administrator
Default RE: Hello!

negoti8r is very fond of the ladies...thats all..shes quite a hottie...not bad for an audi driver...

why does she have two amps for that one little sub?

Old 09-30-2005, 08:03 PM

Haha, thanks, I'll keep her away from Nego.

And she's got the amp on the left for her sub, and the amp on the right is a 4 chan, speaker amp. I just hooked the speaker amp up a few months ago.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:07 PM
Administrator

oh..i gotcha...im not a big stereo person...sorry...

although i do have a big system...someone helped me with it,..and it was free

Old 10-01-2005, 02:08 AM

Yeah, she got hers for free, too. :P It actually sounds alright... my car was harder to do, because I was terrified of modifying the cabin... I wanted it to remain stock in appearanec (the trunk is another story)... but the civic isn't so pretty to begin with... so I can tear things apart, and just make it SOUND good... they are definately great cars for stereos! But yeah, I might throw my alpine type-x components in her doors, find a spot for the tweets... and then I want to find a parcel shelf for it that holds the 6" round speakers -- she's already got some memphis 6" speakers in the doors, so those would move to the rears, and make way for the alpines (or if not the alpines, I have a set of pioneer components that would likely be better, since the amp doesnt put out too much power -- the alpines are power hungry ******). I hear these parcel shelfs are rare... but who knows. Maybe somebody here knows where I could get one?

Old 10-01-2005, 06:46 PM

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

ORIGINAL: Patrick
negoti8r is very fond of the ladies...thats all..shes quite a hottie
Did I hear someone talkin about me? Hey, don't hate me just because the ladies are fond of me!

Say Hi to Vanessa for me, will ya?

Old 10-01-2005, 08:09 PM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

[sm=welcomesign.gif] to HCF. [sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif][sm=groupwave.gif]

ORIGINAL: Patrick
negoti8r is very fond of the ladies...thats all..shes quite a hottie
Did I hear someone talkin about me? Hey, don't hate me just because the ladies are fond of me!

Say Hi to Vanessa for me, will ya?
Haha, done and done.

I'll trade lucrative photo's of her for a parcel shelf that accomodates 6" speakers. :P haha

Old 10-01-2005, 08:57 PM

ORIGINAL: headshok2002
I'll trade lucrative photo's of her for a parcel shelf that accomodates 6" speakers. :P haha
Sorry dude, pictures don't do it for me. BTW, do you mean that you just want pictures of a parcel shelf that accomodates 6" speakers......lol

Old 10-01-2005, 10:21 PM

ORIGINAL: ngoti8tor

ORIGINAL: headshok2002
Sorry dude, pictures don't do it for me. BTW, do you mean that you just want pictures of a parcel shelf that accomodates 6" speakers......lol
Haha, I could likely find my own pictures of the parcel shelf with 6" speakers! :P

BUt yeah... this is actually her 2nd 1990 CX... her old one was gray, and in awesome shape... ran sooo well... but she'd had her license for a solid week or maybe week and a half... and she made a left hand turn (a notoriously bad spot) and got t-boned...

Was a pretty light hit... but enough to write the car off. So, I scored this one off ebay... its not in as good of shape as the old one, and it has higher milage (had 292K -- now has 304), but I got really lucky... it certified with like 200 dollars worth of parts (which was free, cause we stole them from the old car) and had it on the road. It burns a litre every oil change, which is pretty damn good for 304K. Anyways, neither of her civics came with a parcel shelf... so when she had the gray one, I scored one at a wrecker for 40 bucks. It moved to the red car when the gray car bit the dust. The current parcel shelf can be made to accept 4x6's... but wtf good are 4x6's in the rear of the car?

If anybody knows where I could score a parcel shelf with the 6" speaker holes, lemme know!

PS: Nego, where are you located in canada? I'm east of TO.

Old 10-02-2005, 01:39 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

No idea, but welcome aboard!

Old 10-03-2005, 09:59 AM
HCF Member

Ive akways wanted an A8... but they be a little pricey []

Quick Reply: Hello!