New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

hello all

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Default hello all

Hello, i've had a few posts here, so i'm semi new but completly addicted lol, i have an 02 civic Lx, Injen SRI, but i had a few questions about some parts i wanted for my car such as.....HKS exhaust does anyone know if this sounds to farty/ricey i was thinking Invidia exhaust and a revo ss and megan headers and what is a good coilover system i wanted to know opinions and quality of these products, thanks everyone i know it's alot of Questions

Old 01-04-2007, 10:23 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: hello all

well first off, welcome to the forum. but the injen intake is a good start. good quality brand. not so sure about the hks exhaust well known brand so quality shouldnt be a problem with that. your best bet is to do some research on it. we have a section for exhaust here and i believe there is a sticky at the top of the section telling about exhasts.some people around here say the megan header is ok. but the dc sports header is the most widely used header for all moded cars in my opinion. may be wrong but it seems that way. three or four of my friends have the dc sports header and love it. as to coil overs, not so sure on that. i have the tein s-tech lowering springs as well as many other people on this forum do. i love them. ride very similar to stock but handles quite a bit better. and lowers it just enough. (cheap way out!) but searching around this forum will help you out alot when it comes to product reviews and what not. but this isnt honda-tech so if you cant find something dont hesitate to ask. everyone is very nice around here. once again welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

Old 01-04-2007, 11:29 PM
Default RE: hello all

thanks man, great info, and i usually pay attention to stickies and search bars, long day at work lol, anyways thanks for the info and thank you for the nice welcome