New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Hello from the Bronx

Old 07-09-2007, 07:49 AM
HCF Member
Default Hello from the Bronx

Hey guys,

just wanted to chime in and say hello or What up to my more ghetto folks

I drive a stock 93 ex coupe and came here to get some advice and do some homework on good maintanence and some upgrades here and there.

Im not a total car noob but am no master mechanic as well. Im more of a computer guy but i like to tinker with the cars too. I do all my own audio installs as those are pretty easy.

Hope to gain alot of great info here and possibly some buddies and maybee go to some meets or something.

Old 07-09-2007, 09:00 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hello from the Bronx

Hey Welcome to the Forum! It's so much fun here, I don't even own a Civic and I enjoy spending some non-sensical time here! There's something for everyone!
We're almost neighbors with me being from New Rochelle. Had some really good friends at 198th and Bainbridge. Don't know if they live there anymore. I don't live in Westchester anymore either having moved to Connectocut after getting out of college.
Enjoy the site and venture into the chat room sometime for the real "skinny" on things!

SMOKEM

Old 07-09-2007, 03:48 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Hello from the Bronx

Yeah i have made a few posts and have read a bunch today and this place does seem cool. Looks like a good deal of information and some cool mods and admins that come in and do alot of usefull posting.

I hope to be able to contribute back to the community..