HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Hi Guys, I'm TRISH (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/hi-guys-im-trish-29447/)

Civic_Hottie 09-21-2006 06:49 PM

Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

Hi everyone :D I'm new on here. My name is Trish and im from canada, and so far its seems like a cool site. Well I love civics just like the rest of you people, and I have 2 civics myself a 1995 SI coupe and a 1999 SI coupe. I drive my 1999 daily, it's silver and I love it:), and my 1995 jsut sits at home. Well what I want to know is what mods I could do to the 1995 civic. I want to modify it, its white right now and I am think of painting it a nice PINK. Also I got some other wacky ideas for mods that I don't even think are possible [&:] lol, but I am willing to tell someone what they are if they are willing to listen hehe.

Anyways guys I g2g, so until next time buh bye ;) MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]| :)

crazycooter 09-21-2006 07:02 PM

RE: Hi Guys, I'm TRISH

ill listen to you if you want to email me or something..

ef4life 09-21-2006 07:13 PM

post em up trish, we will at least read about it. any way welcome to the forum. its nice to see some girls that like cars.

ProjectGSR 09-21-2006 08:00 PM

Another fellow canadian. Welcome

ScoobyAddict14 09-21-2006 08:28 PM

hey Trish, you should post up your ideas. i have seen two pink cars in my life and that would be sweet to do it that color. i say if you have ideas for the 95 and it is just sitting there, then roll with the ideas. also thats sweet you have a 99 si, i bet its pretty quick for ya eh?

welcome to hcf

cyberx32 09-21-2006 08:36 PM

Nice two si's. Sure you can post up your ideas (who knows maybe someone out there already did that) and we will try our best to help you

Civic_Hottie 09-22-2006 07:09 AM

Hi guys awwwwwwwwww thanks for all the warm welcomes. Well here are some ideas for my mods lol im sorry if some of them sound crazy.

1) Paint Car pink lol :P

2) Do a engine swap (im not sure what engine but i want one that will be really FAST maybe like 300hp stock lol i dunno) (any ideas i would love ot hear)

3) Maybe shange the front end into and s2000 front end( this is just a maybe im not sure yet, plus ho would it look any good) (what if i only changed the lights hmmmm lol give em some feed back please [&:] )

4) Now here is where it gets CRAZY lol. i want to make it into kinda of a transforming car (kinda like that movie taxi). i want to make like it look like a normal car at times and when i press a button like the headlights change, the tail lights change, maybe new exhausts come out hehehe i dunno sounds crazy too me too.

5) i would liek ot put in leatehr seats from like another car lke maybe an acura tl or something not sure so i could have those power memory seats (can this be done)

Ok guys thats jsut some of my extremely wacky ideas :S if you guys have any thoughts, opinions, comments, questions, ideas etc. about my crazyness would love to hear them.

Ok guys i gotta run but i will check back later buh bye :) Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

~|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]|~

Remmy 09-22-2006 08:31 AM

Welcome.

1,2,5 are plausible.

3 is do-able

4 is ludicrous :D

ef4life 09-22-2006 08:55 AM

number 4 is not really possible in my minds eye, but the leather seats would be so sweet.

uscgbeachbum 09-22-2006 08:59 AM

As an engineer...I know that 4 is possible. Of course, the cost may scare you. For all of the robotics...you are looking at $300k just to "express interest". As far as an engine swap...look at a 350z VQ35DE engine. I hope you have some money. LOL.

jake11375 09-22-2006 09:01 AM

Welcome to HCF! You have quite an imagination there. I'm with Remmy #4 is a bit much and #3 is kinda pushing it (maybe just the lights only). :) Anyway... Welcome welcome welcome!

civicex96 09-22-2006 09:16 AM

Welcome to HCF!

CORRUPTMOTORS 09-22-2006 09:22 AM

welcome

My04Civic 09-22-2006 09:54 AM

its a shame, your so bubbly and have such a big imagination haha number 4 is just hilarious, post pics of the cars when you get a chance

Civic_Hottie 09-22-2006 02:52 PM

Hehe well i geuss i am little wacky but those were my thoughts lol i geuss number 4 is kinda crazy especially if its goin to cost me 300K YIKES!!!

but i did like all the feed back and i thank you for it, maybe i will save for number 4 and do it in about a million years lol oh well my dreams have been crushed *Tear*:( lol kidding.

Now back ot realistic ideas, the engine swap the 350z how much would that cost me, and i think thats around 300 HP if i do remmber my stats.

Plus leather seats any ideas on what cars have some really good seats??? i was thinking either 04-06 TL or 00-05 BMW 3 series and also wondering where i can get some???

Also i need some more advice on performance upgrades for example like suspension, brakes, engine mods, etc. etc. etc.

Also i want to do my interior White and PINK lol im sorry if im too much of a girly girl for you guys hehe. But i jsut wanna look girly girly and then burn up the road with my hot pink civic.

For my interior i want to do a lot of custom work by myself like butting screns in and gauges and sound system and a other etuff. Anyone know anything cool that you kno like not everyone has that i could do to my interior i would LOVE to know.

Also for interior i wanted to fiberglass it and i wanted to do it myself like over the weekends and stuff. Anybody that can help me to learn how to do that or know any sites where i could learn i would really love to know :D :D

I'll try to get some pictures of my civics up soon if i can lol [&:]

anyways i gotta go will check back up soon buh bye :D Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

ef4life 09-22-2006 03:21 PM

s2000 seats can be made to fit in your cars, they are factory leather.

absoulute 09-22-2006 05:13 PM

welcome...please don't paint it the pastel pink my ex had a magenta it was house of colors candy paint look real nice

mill$civic 09-22-2006 05:18 PM

welcome fellow canadian

cyberx32 09-22-2006 08:13 PM

umm all these ideas will cost a lot of money, but if you really want to do all that start saving.

mybrokenblinker 09-23-2006 12:00 AM

I've got one quick question, why mod the 95, it may be a bit lighter, but i'd mod your daily driver with the newer chassis and have some fun with the 99 si

Civic_Hottie 09-23-2006 06:12 AM

Hey guys :) Thank you again for all your warm welcomes ;)

Well no im not going to paint it a pastel pink lol i was thinking a candy paint pink kinda like the colour from 2 fast 2 Furious you know the s2000 colour. Yeah that car was cool and it was girls car. Point for the girls hehe.

The reason im not moding the 99 si right now is because I will eventually mod it lol and plus i take it to school and work like everyday and winter is coming up and i dont really want to mod it right now.

hmmm s2000 seats eh? interesting are they memory/power adjustable seats??

Also forgot to ask I NEED RIMS GUYS!!! what brands, colours, styles??? lots of choices i was thinking maybe Lexani Fire stars I think thats what they are called.

Also i was wondering how to make the exhaust into like two seperate exhuasts so there is like four pipes coming out the back hehe.

Oh, Oh, forgot just wanted to address the issue of some people thinkin that i dont have any money???[:@] lol i do have the money hence the reason i want to mod my car. lol that doesnt mean i have millions but enough to make a nice looking and performing car :D

Also i jsut want to give a shout out to CRAZY COOTER :) thanks for your advice i will be sure to look up on those ;)

Ok im off again buh bye :D Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

~|[T]|~|[R]|~|[I]|~|[S]|~|[H]|~ [8D]

Civic_Hottie 09-23-2006 04:28 PM

Hey guys. GUESS WHAT!?!?! i jsut traded my civic with my brother :D

he had a cool 1995 si too but his was in better condition and mine was kinda rusty. he was goin to sell his, i told him i wanted it, and he gave it to me, and took mine. Now hes selling mine he wants to get an Acura TL.

Heres some pics of it tell me what you think :D and give me some mod ideas too :D.

Oh and also i would like to get to now you guys better lol because you will probably be my advice and support group through this time of great changes LOL.

Well a little about me:

Name: Trish
Studying: Life Science
Living: Toronto, Canada ( HI ALL YOU TORONTONIANS)

That's all i can think of off the top of my head :S LOL if you want to know anything else i would be happy to tell (As long as its not TOO stupid lol)

Ok guys i g2g buh bye :D Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/14473/768E5F4BFED14D968AF147EFF819D69A.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/14473/7AA553F9C13446B68F331C61B31E40AA.jpg[/IMG]

civicexracer 09-23-2006 06:04 PM

WELCOME! clean ride. torontonians??? hahahah

sacicons 09-24-2006 10:33 AM

I would like to point out to the people from the U.S. that she is from Cananda, so her Si is probably an EX to us, so its not quite the same advice in that case.

But Welcome, and it sounds like youve got a start of a plan, and a lot of work ahead of you.:D

cyberx32 09-24-2006 10:47 AM

Looks real nice (sorry for the money comment, its just we all wish to get our cars like that but we just dont have enough money to do all that) But hey have fun modifying that car. Im pretty sure by the time you are done with it, its going to be a real nice showcar with performance as well.

7th generation civic 10-08-2006 07:09 PM

hey trish, nice to see some girls actually like modifying cars, well i am from trinidad, so u can e-mail me at any time.

riceburner700 10-09-2006 10:22 PM

welcome, ever need anything just ask... we all hear to help each other