HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Hi!! I'm the new girl... (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/hi-im-new-girl-17914/)

VeNoM 03-02-2006 01:01 PM

Hi!! I'm the new girl...

Hello every one! I just joined...looks like a great site....I'm about to do the first mod to my car soon. Last night we just installed a V2 intake on the s2000, it is my turn next, soon as I find something....another thing, I can't find any rims I like...whatcha think..black gloss with silver lip, or gun metal. My 06' Si is black, so those are the only colors I like. [sm=gears.gif]

sam@missionspeed 03-02-2006 01:03 PM

RE: Hi!! I'm the new girl...

Welcome!

baker 03-02-2006 01:11 PM

okay, so what you're telling me is that you have an S2K and an 06 SI? (Napoleon voice): Luckeee!

uk civhead 03-02-2006 01:30 PM

Gloss black with polished lip all the way, would look fat as f*** on that car! check out rota wheels, kei racing, and momo have just released a very nice gloss black rim.

C5SpoonEG 03-02-2006 01:33 PM

marry me! lol , I say gloss black with polished lip...oh and welcome!

Remmy 03-02-2006 02:38 PM

Welcome! So you've got an S2k and an Si? That is sweet. Post some pics!

mill$civic 03-02-2006 03:45 PM

i would say go with gun metal with polished lip..just because i dont really like black rims, but welcome abord!..there are a few others with 06 civics also..actaully alot of people

my_hidden_romance 03-02-2006 03:48 PM

soo where are u located??? good luck with ur cars.. hope u know how to drive better then most the girls around here welcome to the forum:)

civicexracer 03-02-2006 05:13 PM

WELCOME!! ya get some pics of the s2k and si, must be sweet having 2 amazing machines made by honda:D i like gun metal and silver lip tho black and silver lip isnt bad either...all up to u

drbyers 03-02-2006 05:41 PM

like i said to another member on here: no one should be allowed that many toys in their garage. i'll be over at midnight to relieve you of your s2000...

mxs 03-02-2006 06:00 PM

Hello and welcome!! :D

VeNoM 03-02-2006 06:00 PM

quick question for you guys....how exactly do I post pics up here? You all have neat pics and sayings in ur messages...i wanna do that![sm=dontgetit.gif] yes...i am a good driver too! I'm not most girls [sm=devilangel.gif]

AgentofDarkness 03-02-2006 07:04 PM

Welcome and byers isn't kidding about the midnight thing. I saw him lurking around my garage last week. J/K.

VeNoM 03-02-2006 07:15 PM

haha so he's gonna snag my car! [sm=badbadbad.gif] try it..and I will run you over. lol. soooo how do I get pictures people!!! someone has to know!!! Everone has picture by their names n stuff....do tell do tell!

VeNoM 03-02-2006 07:16 PM

lets see if this works...

AgentofDarkness 03-02-2006 07:26 PM

Have the reply window thing, there are a bunch of grey buttons over the spot where you enter the text. You will see one that says "image" on it. Click this. In between the brackets enter the link of the place where you have the image hosted. I use photobucket, but they resize the image so it fits into a certain size. [IMG]enter image URL here[/IMG]

mxs 03-02-2006 07:34 PM

ORIGINAL: VeNoM

how do I get pictures people!!! someone has to know!!! Everone has picture by their names n stuff....do tell do tell!
What do you want, an avatar? a signature picture? There's some advice in the "Civic Forum Help & Suggestion Center" forum.

hope u know how to drive better then most the girls around here
by "here" do you mean the forum, or where you live?

Scooby 03-02-2006 09:47 PM

welcome nice to see another girl

my_hidden_romance 03-02-2006 10:32 PM

where i live mxs.. although it tends to be a growing trend girls arent getting better in driving.. some are exceptional.. but its still a manly sport...

why are you always pulling aside things i say?!

mxs 03-02-2006 10:41 PM

always? I don't always. If someone says something that's unclear or ambiguous, I just ask them to clarify...

Remmy 03-03-2006 09:27 AM

The signature is the big pictures of everybodies cars. Mxs is one of the people who will make them for you. You just gotta ask nicely;)

Also, the avatar is the little picture below everybodies names. If you have any other questions PM me or one of the mods.

blksiracer 03-03-2006 03:25 PM

Well that is freakin awesome...i hate the new bodystyle of the si, but for a girl it is awesome....i always said it was a soccer mom car lol...jk nice to meet ya .... kinda?[X(]

Forty04 03-06-2006 06:27 AM

Welcome aboard new girl:D.