New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

hi from KY

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

lol.. funny thing is im not a felon and i dont consider myself an asswipe..

Old 11-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Super Cereal Admin

^ you also act like you're trying to get banned.

Originally Posted by packersfan117
<=where are you from man? I went to station for high school, you from lex?
like jprommel said, I'm originally from southwestern PA... moved down here in june.

Old 11-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

so you have to kiss *** in order to be a member here at hcf? jp starts the ****, i just dont back down. i dont have a problome with anyone here...

and im not trying to get banned... im just saying, jp said all the other josh's here are asswipes, i dont think i ever did anything wrong to jp, but anyhow, this is getting wayy off topic..

Last edited by supersize; 11-10-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Super Cereal Admin

The Justin/thunderbird thing got old before he got banned. It was flat-out annoying for the month after he got banned before you finally stopped it. You're a blatant post *****, and you tend to get into flame wars on a daily basis. Oh, and the profanity doesn't help your cause, either. That's why I said you're acting like you want to be banned.

And before you start, I have no authority over josh, so there's nothing I can do about his language. So don't even bother bringing him into this.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:29 PM
July 2010 ROTM

back to topic..... i hate my race seats so definitely dont get them (uncomfortable!). i think its pretty cool of u to put stock exhaust back on. white is the cleanest color there is, nice ride man.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
Super Cereal Admin

He actually said he wouldn't be getting racing seats or anything like that.

And I don't know what you're talking about. I think the seats are pretty comfortable; are you talking about the fact that the backrest is really firm or do they just not fit you well? The only thing I don't like about my Tenzos is the passenger seat sits really low (like almost on the floor low) and it's a PITA to get out of, but I almost never ride in the passenger seat, so it's not my problem

and OP, there's plenty of available parts for building the dirty d... they're just a little harder to find than b-series parts.

Old 11-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

@reaper: whats your defination of a post *****? 99% of my posts are in conversation.. i dont make 5 letter posts just to raise my post count.. and how am i in flame wars every day??

@mbrent: what seats do you have? i have r-1 racing seats and their very comfortable. they support me well and hold you in. i think their very comfortable

Old 11-11-2009, 08:12 AM
July 2010 ROTM

idk which tenzos i have. the look just like reapers, xcept theres some grey fabric on them too. im short (5'9") and fat (185) so i just dont fit into them well. i was seconding favre on the fact that he sed he didnt want them. definitely a pita to get out of. my car is very low to the ground...

Old 11-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Sir Banned-a-lot

well im short and fat and my cars kinda low too, i mean its stock but i think my suspensions going cause i dont have much wheel gap like i used too.. my car looks lowered hahaha... its a lil harder to get out but their very comfortable.. im 5 foot 9 and 250.

Old 11-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Super Cereal Admin

The seats MBrant is talking about are Tenzo Rally seats. They're extremely aggressive, which basically translates into them being very deep with huge hip and side bolsters, so it's a bit of a PITA to get out of them for some people.

For comparison:

R1 seats:

VS.

Tenzo Rally seats:

And supersize, are you trying to tell me you don't have a bad habit of posting off-topic and participating in thread jacks?