HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Just bought my Civic Hatchback! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/just-bought-my-civic-hatchback-23896/)

93hatchback 06-18-2006 07:22 PM

Just bought my Civic Hatchback!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone! I've been reading these forums for a couple of days now and decided to join. This is probably the best Civic Forum I have found, with a great deal of informative members!

I'm a 20 year old college student from Wheeling, WV. I just bought my '93 Civic Hatchback in Pittsburgh this past Monday, and I am absolutely in love with it! It is in great shape with only 97,000 miles on it. It is completely stock, here's a pic: Attachment 40297

As of right now, I am broke, but I plan on making atleast a few modifications in the near future.

There's a really ghetto tape player in the car now, but I'll be having a new CD player, 2 Kenwood 10's and a Kenwood amp installed soon.

I also plan on doing the whole I-H-E thing. I can probably only afford the intake now, and I already have an Apexi exhaust sitting in the garage.

In the not-so-near future, I plan on getting a set of silver 7 spoke rims, white projector headlights, and I'm still trying to decide on taillights.

At some point in time, I would like to add some gauge pods, do a little engine dress-up, and make very small modifications to the interior.

My goal is to avoid making any irreversible changes to the car while achieving the best look possible.

As you can see, I have a long, detailed wish list. The only problem is that I am a complete newbie with no experience in this at all. That's where this forum comes in!

mill$civic 06-18-2006 08:54 PM

RE: Just bought my Civic Hatchback!

welcome to the forum! we all have lots of plans, the car looks mint by the way..all of my mods are mostly changable just incase i want to sell the car but i doubt thats never going to happen, keep it clean ..keep it tight

Belmont 06-18-2006 08:56 PM

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have some good plans for your vic.

Peg_Leg 06-19-2006 12:08 AM

welcome to hcf very nice hatch good luck with your mods

jake11375 06-19-2006 01:11 PM

Sounds like some good plans for your ride. Welcome to HCF!

Mad7s 06-19-2006 03:59 PM

EG Hatch stock = treasure, good find with that many miles. Welcome to HCF.

bigdelscivic 06-19-2006 05:06 PM

:)congrads to you.

93hatchback 06-19-2006 10:32 PM

I have a somewhat stupid question, and instead of starting a new thread, I decided I'd ask it here.

At sites like AndysAutoSport.com Civics are listed as 2, 3, and 4 door. What is a 3 door Civic? Do they consider a hatchback a 3 door Civic?

riceburner700 06-19-2006 10:43 PM

2 doors= coupe
3 doors=hatchback
4 doors=sedans

93hatchback 06-19-2006 10:52 PM

I figured, but I wanted to make sure!

Thanks!