New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Just got my Civic Si baby!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Default Just got my Civic Si baby!

What's up. I just signed up, and I'm really glad I found a community like this. I'm 17 and just got my first car. A 2007 Civic Si Sedan. I saved up for a long time but it is totally worth it. I can't wait to start modding. I don't know ANYTHING about cars, so any help from you all is appreciated. Later

Old 04-04-2008, 09:00 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Just got my Civic Si baby!

Welcome to the Forum

Nice to see a 8th gen civic Si

post up pics asap

Few words of Advice if you really want to learn.

I suggest you pay a visit to this site regulary. Ask any questions to something you dont understand. There is always someone here to help you learn.

Becuase your car is very new, you dont want to ruin the warranty, make sure you check with the dealership. Though Im pretty sure the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act will protec you from getting your warranty voided.

Make sure you thoroughly learn about your mods before you start applying them. You need to the backbone of it how it works so you know exactly what your doing.

Most importantly dont be a ricer, don't go with the lame body kits, spoilers, neon lights and crap.

I was in your position once and I took the time to learn before I decided to mess with anything.

Good Luck

Old 04-05-2008, 10:26 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Just got my Civic Si baby!

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your new baby.