New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

n00bie bash

Old 04-04-2005, 05:02 PM
Default RE: n00bie bash

ORIGINAL: US3R!!!11one

Well I dont know about anyone else, but I would NOT consider that car to be a sleeper. Hondas with stock exterior = monster. At least thats the general opinion down here on the coast. Im trying to make the exterior look tuned without it being rice, and so far thats what ive got. Most people dont think twice, b/c it just looks like a civic with a few body mods. Gotta blend in with the crowd, ya know?
Well, I'm not trying to knock your car. Honestly I really like it. But making a sleeper is my game. And the car that you see in that picture is mine. Since you're new, you did'nt know that it packs a K20 and a turbo under that stock hood. See "The Civic takes down an Evo 8" thread in Off Topic.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:13 PM

Very nice. ^_^ But you understand what I'm saying though, Im sure you wouldnt want to race a civic with neon and a wing ect. b/c it would be a waste of gas. Therefor a true civic sleeper would be riced to hell and back in my opinion. But thats just me. Im curious if people actually think your car is slow though without looking under the hood. Also where are you located? I really wanna see some engine bay shots <( ^.^ )>

Old 04-04-2005, 05:17 PM

ORIGINAL: US3R!!!11one

Very nice. ^_^ But you understand what I'm saying though, Im sure you wouldnt want to race a civic with neon and a wing ect. b/c it would be a waste of gas. Therefor a true civic sleeper would be riced to hell and back in my opinion. But thats just me. Im curious if people actually think your car is slow though without looking under the hood. Also where are you located? I really wanna see some engine bay shots <( ^.^ )>
Yeah I know what you're saying, I've actually considered putting neons on it. I decided that I want to paint it pink the after I make an 11 second pass. Nobody ever suspects a pink car. And yes, people dismiss this car so quickly. Not so much because it's stock, but because it's a 7th gen. And, I might put up a picture or two once everythings cleaned up. However, I'm on a few street racing sites and try to keep this a secret

Old 04-04-2005, 05:26 PM

Same way with me, This is only the 3rd SRS ive told about my car on, simply b/c the community rocks here, and i think I can actually get some answers and help instead of "WTF CIVIC ROFLCOPTER "Can that thing even do the speed limit"?" I hardly ever race on the street unless someone is being a complete *******, and if there is NOONE on the road in a slow area of town. Mostly I stay down at the track simply b/c there are no excuses ;P.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:46 PM

nice ride what is that marbalizer paint on the hood...looks good yea i got to agree a kitted up ride with huge wing would be a good sleeper my buddy had all that with a gsr under the hood and we use to have some fun with that most people wouldn't think that they swapped a car like that.

Old 04-04-2005, 11:29 PM

hey se7en, is that the alton bridge? your from st chuck right? i'd lke to see some engine bay pics too