HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Never posted here but...here i go (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/never-posted-here-but-here-i-go-27600/)

classiccarsrule85 08-20-2006 08:53 PM

Never posted here but...here i go

Well I have posted on the forum before but never really introduced myself....
I have a newly aquired and fixed
1993 honda Civic DX

here is a link to the pics of it.... Click for pictures
y
And if anyone would like it ...i might be able to let it go with the right offer .......

So far it has a air intake and thats about it......

Just put in a new head gasket set since i bought it with a blown head gasket.....

And thats about it

I live in JC NY 13790 if any one would like to look at it and make an offer.......if anyone is interested that is

I may look rough in the pics but this car sounds mean and accelerates pretty quick

.................................................. ...............

Also if i am to keep this car well I am wondering if changeing out the steering wheel since it is air bag equiped would effect anything is there something i need to do to so the light dose not come on????

Thank you and if there is some interest on this car just email me .....it would be a great project car even tho it can just be a daily driver also

ef4life 08-20-2006 08:59 PM

RE: Never posted here but...here i go

welcome to the forum, it reminds me of my first car but mine was grey. how much are you looking to get out of it.

Tater 08-20-2006 09:36 PM

looks like a good car and yea how much would you want?

eg8 08-20-2006 10:24 PM

welcome to HCF

classiccarsrule85 08-20-2006 11:13 PM

I would love to get myself a CRX ....almost any condition

And as in price well I dont know actually how much it is worth so i dont want to over price it nor overprice it id rather trade it for a CRX since its been something i really wanted to have....but if there are any offers on it make them either trades or $$

thank you

BillyB98 08-21-2006 01:01 AM

welcome to the forum and good luck with w/e car you end up working on

95civicDXXX 08-22-2006 08:09 AM

looks like the D15B7.. I own a 1995 honda civic Dx coupe

I agree this motor sounds mean when you accelerate, expecially with intake and exhaust mods.

I wonder, how do you think it runs, pretty strong after the head gasket fix?

how many miles on the motor/odometer?

I could give you a quote of how much it would sell for right now as is, or how much it could be... if you were to learn how to do-it-yourself body and other work to clean it up.. (how much it would be worth when its prepped for a sell)

I buy and fix up hondas, like yourself, thanks for your time.