New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New driver, new member, first car

Old 11-04-2009, 01:35 PM
Default New driver, new member, first car

hello, looking to start learning.
i just bought my first car, a 95 civic DX, needs new fenders and it's good to go, and also fix the drivers window.
yes its stick, what should i buy to start getting my engine going smoother and faster? not looking to race in it, just want it faster and smoother

Old 11-04-2009, 03:45 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

intake to get better throttle responce, lower it for better cog, complete tuneup

to make it go faster, i reccomend a 3 foot spoiler, or if you got the money, get a 2 foot spoiler with another 2 foot spoiler bolted on top of it. body kit, stickers all over the car, i hear greddy stickers add the most hp but if you cover your hood in sunnoco stickers, it adds about 50hp. neon lights, lambo doors, stick on roof scoops but put atleast 5 on the roof, 3 on the hood, 2 on each fender, just get creative with it. you can never have to many air vents.. to end it off, i would get some chromed out hubcaps.. spinner caps if you got the money

hahahhaa j.k

pics of sunnoco sticket paint jobs

Name:  3846984757_d0c7144a0e.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  177.8 KB

heres someone starting it on their civic... its going to be fasttttt

Last edited by supersize; 11-04-2009 at 03:51 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by supersize
intake to get better throttle responce, lower it for better cog, complete tuneup

to make it go faster, i reccomend a 3 foot spoiler, or if you got the money, get a 2 foot spoiler with another 2 foot spoiler bolted on top of it. body kit, stickers all over the car, i hear greddy stickers add the most hp but if you cover your hood in sunnoco stickers, it adds about 50hp. neon lights, lambo doors, stick on roof scoops but put atleast 5 on the roof, 3 on the hood, 2 on each fender, just get creative with it. you can never have to many air vents.. to end it off, i would get some chromed out hubcaps.. spinner caps if you got the money

hahahhaa j.k

pics of sunnoco sticket paint jobs

heres someone starting it on their civic... its going to be fasttttt
hahahhaa. thanks, i only got like 700$ extra but i gotta get a smog check and fix my fender and corner lights

Old 11-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Sir Banned-a-lot

dont worry, if you live near a sunoco station, they have over 50 stickers in a case on each pump, just clean em out.. goto every pump and take all the stickers.. just immagin being spotted by sunoco with that haha.. if they spot you with one sticker, you get free fill up, just immagine the whole car haha... free paint job! hahahhaaha