New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to the forum!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2007, 06:35 AM
Default New to the forum!

Wazzup peeps!

Hello and thanks for such a great forum with such friendly people.
I'm a Honda man at heart and had a badass Civic all pimped out and shizzle. But as fate may have it I wrecked that biatch while street racing an Integra and there wasn't much left other than the motor and trans. So, since this was my 5th totaled car I couldn't afford full coverage insurance on another Honda but my Grandpa had a 1986 Dodge Omni sittin out back. I bought my Civic back off the insurance company and went to work. The heart and soul of my little Civic now powers the most badass Dodge Omni on the street. Turbocharged V-tec power, almost dubs (18" couldn't fit 20's), and a sick ghost flame paint job now power the coolest sleeper-hatchback-sport-compacton the streets!

Hope to meet a bucnch of new friends and I hope you accept me even though I've dirtied the Honda name by putting its guts into an Omni.

Fo shizzle my nizzle!

Old 08-03-2007, 06:44 AM
Default RE: New to the forum!

hey man I always wanted to race my whip...5 totaled cars.. learn to drive boy

Old 08-03-2007, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: V1PER

hey man I always wanted to race my whip...5 totaled cars.. learn to drive boy

**** you man every single time your mom was bent over the shifter and knocked my automatic into park and I lost control. Go have an an anti-freeze drinking contest with a stray cat you grundel licking bitch!

Old 08-03-2007, 07:05 AM

Pound sand dune coon

Old 08-03-2007, 07:11 AM

Pound sand dune coon
Funny thing is that your a ****ing poser that "wants to race" his car but doesn't and you're on here givin me **** when I obviously know how to work on my car and you can't figure out how to start yours. I'm done with your mom now so she'll be back for you to latch back onto her tit in a bit you ***** *** mother ****er.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:14 AM

ORIGINAL: omniondubs

Pound sand dune coon
Funny thing is that your a ****ing poser that "wants to race" his car but doesn't and you're on here givin me **** when I obviously know how to work on my car and you can't figure out how to start yours. I'm done with your mom now so she'll be back for you to latch back onto her tit in a bit you ***** *** mother ****er.

why dont you go crawl back into your mothers rotting vagina you ****

Old 08-03-2007, 07:18 AM

Well I was just up your mother's rank *** **** and I wouldn't want to cross-polinate and create any hybrid STD's between the two of them.

Old 08-03-2007, 07:19 AM
HCF Member

Ban?[8D]

Old 08-03-2007, 07:26 AM

ORIGINAL: johnny

Ban?[8D]
Yeah, I wear Old ****e what's your point?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:29 AM

johnny i dont get your sig? doesnt he ride a.... bike?

Quick Reply: New to the forum!