New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New to forum

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2008, 05:31 PM
Default New to forum

Just want to say hi...I'm new to forums. I have been planning on getting on here for a while but now I am having trouble with my 01 CIVIC and could use some advice.
A little about the car.
Its and 01 automatic 4 door, and its my wifes. Its lowered with Eibach prokit and alignment kit. It has Magnaflow custom catback exhaust and Aem intake. It sits on 18" tenzo shu 4 gunmetal. THe car is silver. Other than that it is stock. Great daily driver
Anyway the problem I'm having just this last week is that the fuse for the small lights located in the engine bay keeps blowing. I put another in and it works for a while maybe a day or 2 sometimes 5 minutes and then it blows again. I have tried to cause it to blow by switching on everything on and off to maybe narrow it down but no luck. It is great to finally get on the forum but if anyone has ideas I would truely be thankful. I will ad pics later of car but someone please help a fellow Honda enthusiast thanks