New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New here

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 06:45 PM
Default New here

I have a 1992 Honda Civic DX that we bought new that has been my wife's car until just a couple of months ago. To be honest, unfortunately, we didn't take very goodcare of it cosmetically over the years so there are trim pieces missing, it needs a paint job, etc., but it still runs great. I will post some specific questions in the appropriate forum if I can determine which forum that is.

Any help or advice that I can get will be greatly appreciated. I'm not interested in doing a lot of stuff to it and pouring thousands of dollars into it like some of you here do (which I think is great, by the way, it's just not what I'm after) but I would like to fix it up a little bitso maybe my son can drive it when he gets to that age. He's only 7 now, so I've got plenty of time to work on it, which is good, because I'm not terribly mechanically inclined and it takes me much longer to do things than a normal person. :-)

And trust me, you don't want pictures. :-)