New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

New Mebmer with a question?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Default RE: New Mebmer with a question?

Actually now that I think about it you're right about obx. They do have the most expensive headers on ebay (they cost twice as much as all the crap headers), but none of their stuff bolts on like its supposed to. The header was at a bad angle and so I drove around forever with a hideous exhaust leak, then the cat was way to long to even try to bolt on. So yes they are poorly designed, however now that I got a nice custom exhaust sytem made so everything fits flush I do get good power gains.

Old 02-02-2005, 06:55 PM
HCF Member

yeah, ive seen too many of them that dont hardly fit enough to install, let alone fit well, and the header for the 01+ civics, has a huge lip in it at the bottom flange that HAS to make a lot of backpressure. try to stay away from it, but its still better than some.

Old 02-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Default RE: CAR AUDIO

Hey...

What are some good sound systems for a Civic? What can I do with the stock system afterwards? I don't have the car yet. I am definitely in the market for a Civ though,SOON!

Old 02-03-2005, 03:34 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: CAR AUDIO

There are so many speakers and cd players out there its impossible, dont listen to anybody else, go to a local car audio shop and LISTEN for yourself. You can keep your stock system to throw back in your car when you sell it or you can ebay it, factory systems go for a $hit load for some reason.

Old 02-05-2005, 01:44 AM

There are so many good systems the list is endless but i have a kenwood excelon deck and it is an excellent deck. I also have eclipse speakers which are a great speaker, they have 3 yr warranties, so if you ever blow um you can swap em whenever you want. I'm preparing to install a kicker sub, but I need an amp, I'lett u know how it turns out, it should rock the block.

Old 02-05-2005, 01:46 AM

There are so many good systems the list is endless but i have a kenwood excelon deck and it is an excellent deck. I also have eclipse speakers which are a great speaker, they have 3 yr warranties, so if you ever blow um you can swap em whenever you want. I'm preparing to install a kicker sub, but I need an amp, I'lett u know how it turns out, it should rock the block.