HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   New Member/Sponsor: What it means to us (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/new-member-sponsor-what-means-us-22203/)

procivic 05-17-2006 02:47 PM

New Member/Sponsor: What it means to us

Hey Honda Civic Forum Members,
Thank you all for creating a great place where Honda civic tuners can both just have general conversation, and get tech tips on our Civics. We have been monitoring this forum for a while now, and we find the topics and the people insightful and really sociable; in other words, we like what we see. To show our appreciation to what you bring into the Civic world, we want to extend a personal relationship in terms of getting you better then normal deals. If you want to purchase anything from our site (www.procivic.com), email us with what you want to purchase and we will generate an exclusive personal discount code and send it to you. No worries, we are down to earth people, we understand that people are on a budget; hence we will work with you to help you to accomplish your goals within your resources. The one thing we do ask is for you to include your hondacivicforum.com screen name when emailing us.

Thanks again for your warm welcome. Please try to only let forum members know about this discount sponsorship. One last thing, it would be cool if you could reply to this post and introduces yourselves and let us know what setup you are running.

Yep.

sillyredcivic 05-17-2006 02:51 PM

RE: New Member/Sponsor: What it means to us

Hey there and welcome!!!
We like good stuff cheap so thank you!!!

Remmy 05-17-2006 03:01 PM

Welcome and thank you for paying the light bill. I try to spread my purchasing evenly to all vendors when applicable.

Once again, thank you and I look forward to your comments!

hondaracer05 05-17-2006 03:01 PM

hey, welcome to the forum, discounts are always nice!!!

ScoobyAddict14 05-17-2006 03:29 PM

welcome to the forum
it is good to know that HCF has made a great name for itself for the outside world....this is by far the best honda civic forum out there on the net to date
it has good people who know what they are talking about, welcome aboard procivic.com

mill$civic 05-17-2006 05:14 PM

welcome to the forum!! thanks for the support...i like the civic you have in your add,looks really nice

TicKeR_96_HaTcH 05-17-2006 05:51 PM

Welcome :)

MccM 05-17-2006 08:03 PM

welcome and very nice site

Belmont 05-17-2006 08:41 PM

Very very nice site... Welcome to the forum

Talon585 05-18-2006 06:46 AM

Good looking site and welcome yo