HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   Newbi lol (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/newbi-lol-7048/)

CluelessRicers 07-03-2005 08:14 AM

Newbi lol

New Guy here....cars in sig..

LEVIII 07-03-2005 09:10 AM

RE: Newbi lol

Why you joining a civic forum?

AOL.COM 07-03-2005 05:24 PM

[sm=headbang.gif] here we go agian

LEVIII 07-03-2005 06:19 PM

Hey cluelessricers

Why you gotta come to other peoples forums and rag on them? You dont see me signing up on Mustake forums and making fun of them for drag racing (ohhhhh a big straight line with no downshifting), dont you have anything better to do with your time?

BTW, you wanna be a jack@ss, here you go

Your car.......102.6HP per litre
My car..........165HP per liter

So if we had the same size motor, my car would be 759 Hp. Lemme know when you get even close to that and Ill be impressed. But remeber it still has to handle good and brake well. Good Luck!

Super Mario 07-04-2005 02:51 AM

ORIGINAL: CluelessRicers

New Guy here....cars in sig..
That was pointless. I'm going to get my remington870_20ga. This guy is toast![sm=chairshot.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

ngoti 8tor 07-04-2005 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: CluelessRicers
2004 Black Cobra-Modded
472rwhp 463rwtq
My stock 1964 Lada coulda probably taken him down! (sold it to another envious Cobra owner)

qwiksilvertrav 07-05-2005 09:47 PM

ORIGINAL: LEVIII

Hey cluelessricers

Why you gotta come to other peoples forums and rag on them? You dont see me signing up on Mustake forums and making fun of them for drag racing (ohhhhh a big straight line with no downshifting), dont you have anything better to do with your time?

BTW, you wanna be a jack@ss, here you go

Your car.......102.6HP per litre
My car..........165HP per liter

So if we had the same size motor, my car would be 759 Hp. Lemme know when you get even close to that and Ill be impressed. But remeber it still has to handle good and brake well. Good Luck!
LOL, that's the funniest thing I've hear in a while. Nice ricer math! HP per liter doesn't equal crap. Now maybe HP per dollar?

sacicons 07-05-2005 10:12 PM

race him Trav. see if it matters.

LEVIII 07-06-2005 12:05 AM

HP per dollar doesnt mean squat. If it did, everyone and their mother would be doing NOS. NOS is the cheapest hp per dollar.

There is a million things that come into account, ie drive train, automatic or manual, driver skill, SRA or IRS, tires, tourque curve, usable HP.

That idiot came to a civic forum to make fun of people with civics cause he has a big bad mustake. Im just teaching him a life leason that no matter where you go there is always someone who can beat you up.

BTW, I am far from a ricer and I was being generous with my HP rating cause I am not fully tuned yet.

qwiksilvertrav 07-06-2005 02:08 PM

Still HP per litre doesn't really mean ****. The NOS theory can also apply to the HP/Litre. ;) But yes you're right, judging by his name he's just starting trouble. And yes you're right about a million equations that go into the mix.

I assume you drive an Evo? Nice cars, I was going to get one but they where marked up way over 30k around here. I guess that was good because I haven't lost to one yet. ;) But that's just until I run into a modded one. haha