New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Nothing Like the Female Asian Persuasion...

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 06:41 PM
Default RE: Nothing Like the Female Asian Pursuation...

aww ahaha again thanks you guys... i will take pics once i'm actually gonna fall thru with the headlight plan.. then i will fix the driver side fender...sigh...

Old 06-25-2007, 07:05 PM

I agree, nice everything:
Welcome to the forums...

WheelBroker

Old 06-26-2007, 12:44 AM

Word, Another asian with a honda civic. Chao em. Welcome to HCF. Im also new here. I was told to come here from a friend. How did you hear about this?

Old 06-26-2007, 07:49 AM

Chao anh, I found this thru google hahha, sad eh? I have no friends

Old 06-26-2007, 04:53 PM

Lol..., No friends? That's alright you and I can become new friends.

Well, I read your post but I see no information on what you'll be doing on your car. What will you be doing? What is your plans with your car? In my opinionI think you'd probably go on the looks of the car like exterior and interior. You know car cosmetics since you are a makeup artist I think it'll fit your lifestyle, and maybe your personality? But who knows maybe your a speed demon?

Well, I am a speed demon but for now I'll be focusing on the look of the car. I personally like the look of a honda so I'll have a lot of fun with this. So far I've had the car dropped a little. Future plans is to get new rims since mines are still stock. But yeah I'm going into the cosmetics first exterior and interior then I'll be focusing on tuning up the car and modding whatever i have too. But yeah i've just started getting into this car thing and hopefully it'll continue to interest me.

And of corse everyone has a friend - Chet

Old 06-26-2007, 05:22 PM

Name:  IMG_4307edit.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  39.6 KB
Name:  IMG_4302edit.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  44.6 KB

hit and run today... what kind of moron hits a parked car? grrr....

i was thinking of taking apart the headlights and repainting the housing black and then get me an sri... don't want a cai, don't ask lol. then maybe get wheelies... and lip kit.... type r grill.... and drop the car.... err.. i unnoo...

Old 06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
HCF Member

at least it was a good hit and run, those two pieces can easily be replaced. it's only cosmetic damage.

Old 06-26-2007, 05:56 PM

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

at least it was a good hit and run, those two pieces can easily be replaced. it's only cosmetic damage.
i know... thanks god.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:33 PM

ouch, that blows. Its not as bad as backing into a parked suv and crushing your hatch like I did though, at least its not your fault and its easily fixed. Hey, start posting elsewhere, we dont have enough contributing female members.

Old 06-26-2007, 06:35 PM

Hmmm... I wanted to be there to see how it happened... So i can easily extend my arm and backhand him "hopefully its a guy" can't hit girls... for hitting a parked car...but true it can easily be replaced... Look like to me now... that you can have a certain area to start focusing on... "hint hint"

But hey lucky you weren't in the car. - Chet

Quick Reply: Nothing Like the Female Asian Persuasion...