New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Oh no's motor changing problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 04:11 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Oh no's motor changing problem

No fast reply doesnt, Im not spanish at all, nor are my buddies, we call it that because it sounds funny.

Old 07-20-2005, 04:14 PM
HCF Member

I wasn't saying you were Spanish, but you are right, it is funny. My cat's name is "Gato."

Old 07-20-2005, 04:27 PM

yeah i had to learn french when i was in elementary school. it was a required course. although, yo habla un poco espanol. yo estudio en la esquela por nueve y diez uhhh grade-o. yeah see i know spanish. anyways, i figured he was being serious at first, ive heard crazier names. i saw a restautant called Po-Folks when i was in Florida a few months ago.

[sm=violent053.gif] i think this thread has officially been jacked, what happenned to ole boy that asked the question about the v6?

Old 07-20-2005, 05:31 PM
HCF Member

Mmmm, Po-folks. I have one right down the street from my work. They serve your drinks in mason jars. I might go there for dinner.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:52 PM

ok I didnt come back for a long time I was working on the car out sideand to try to change engine to bigger engine for more power. my friend mark(hes my best friend) have the old V-6 accord modle(forgot year?) he crashed it last month and gave me the motor for $200 and so we took off the civic V-4 weak motor and put on the more power V-6 one(wow took 5 people to pick up!!) problem- cant screw on motor to inside engine holder peices-not 1 plugs fit right- how do you change motor? its should work rite since its still honda modle and accord is the V-6 car of civic so no problem but we(my best friend mark) thinks that my car is not auto-matic grear box like the accord and mine is the stick with clutch and thats why its the differnt screw areas are not hte same to fit rite.

also we drop tehV-6 one time on the floorso the bottom piece push inside will that hurt motor?? still work good?
V6 in a civic sounds good. But u know wat u should do, find 8 cylinder motor. Junk yard is a good place to look. Make sure it is not a V8, but a inline 8. V8 won't fit in a civic but I-8 is going to be a perfect swap. Make sure you have more than 5 people to carry that engine.

Old 07-21-2005, 12:06 AM

ORIGINAL: elfreaky70363

ok leviii, dont tell me you have a hatchback too?!?! i am envious beyond belief if you do. in the immortal words of N. Dynamite: "Lucky!"
Its got shocks, pegs.........

I love how this thread has came to my sig, lmao

Anyway, we dont have waffle house here. You wouldnt belive how many PMs I have gotten saying waffle house is better.

I like that Dennys is dirty, reminds me of home at the trailer park

Old 07-21-2005, 03:13 AM

"ever done any sweet jumps with it?" YOU SUCK. er... i mean must be nice

Old 07-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

y'know how we had all this discussion over the last couple days about the V6 in the accord. Well, i was pretty sure i'd seen one, but wasn't positive. Well, i'll be damned if i didnt see 20+ of those friggin things driving around last night. Its odd how when you start thinking about, or looking into a certain car, they start popping up everywhere

Old 07-21-2005, 08:49 AM
HCF Member

Yea. That happens alot to me too. Im like... "ya know, I havent seen a Isuzu Axiom in like a year". Then whaddya know, a 50 of those friggin things are driving around. Speaking of that car, I like it alot. Everbody around me hates them. I think they look cool.

Oh yea, when I was in texas, I saw this taco joint called " Mucho Taco" makes sense if you ask me.

Old 07-21-2005, 09:26 AM

I used to have a hot *** neighbor that drove an Axiom. She was a stripper too. Its kinda wierd though seeing someone you see all the time and hang out with naked, and handing the singles. Fun, but a lil strange.

Quick Reply: Oh no's motor changing problem