New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

sayn' what up..

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Default sayn' what up..

lets see where to start....i've had my civic for some time now. bought it as a point A-B car. i had an 01' GSXR 600 (new then) that was my toy. then my bike was stolen....and thats a story i wont get into. but long story short i ended up turning the civic into my toy. and ive had a blast with it every since. my style is i guess ive heard the term " JDM with a twist"...lol...i guess thats the best way to put it.
I work in the car audio and peformance buisness, have been for the past 7 years. i hope i can be of some help in those areas when needed. Car audio is my strong point, im very familular with the performance side but i'd have to say its a bit limited....i dont build engines.
anyways i will post up pictures soon. i havent got any pics of my new hood and lip on painted. ill be taking those pics today or tommorow.
i guess i can give the low down......

its a B20B with a B18C1 tranny, heads been remilled,3 angle valve job, mild port and polish. Crower stage II cams, Crower valve springs and containers. ARP head studs,Password CF intake, Hondata intake gasket, DC Sport 4-1,test pipe replaced the cat, GreddyEVO IIexhaust. car made 146whp on motor alone. not bad for a non VTEC motor. it also has a ZEX 75 shotw/bottle warmer, purge.

suspension is simpe, skunk2 2" drop springs, w/ front and rear top sway bars.
i have 99 Si front discs w/ slotted and drilled rotors, i have 97Acura LS rear discs.....sloted and drilled rotors before spring time.
i've got 17x7.5 Driftz 5 star silver w/ polished lip w/ falken rubber

outside is simple, Sebon CF OEM hood, oem front and rear lips, spoon knock mirrors all pinted to match, TYC elegante' one peice headlights w/ black housing, PNP HID kit (looks sic)

inside i have EX gauge cluster, 99Si tweeter pods, JDM console, fiberglassed and painted center console, and door panels, suede headliner, TenzoR black/grey2tone seats, w/harness, Momo pedals and door seals.

alpine 9887 w/ ipod, andXM, JL Audio components, amp and sub (XR653csi, JL 500/5, JL 12W3V34) with all Monster Cable wire, 1 farrad Monster cable cap, Kenetic deep cycle battery, respun hi amp altenator, and dynomat from the firewall back....EVERYTHING!

well.....thatswhat im working with.....its a project that i guess im just gonna keep on going with.why not? anyways....nice to meet you peoples.

-Evan

Old 11-20-2007, 10:46 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: sayn' what up..

what's up bro? i just saw your *** 3 minutes ago.

why can't you **** welcome a guy properly?

Old 11-20-2007, 11:45 PM
HCF Member

Name:  IFOspring07016.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  81.0 KB

Name:  IFOspring07007.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  69.2 KB

there's you a car pic... pre-Seibon hood and lip

Old 11-21-2007, 05:42 AM
HCF Member

whats up man, car looks really nice an the engine looks hella clean. how much are u pushin outa it....146whp??? wouldnt it be more then that?

anyway i like the color an the whole diffent style rims haha

good look with it man sounds like ur on the right track with it.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:41 AM
HCF Member

its like 203hp on the bottle... 146 is straight motor

Old 11-23-2007, 11:55 AM

ORIGINAL: PNK SLP

whats up man, car looks really nice an the engine looks hella clean. how much are u pushin outa it....146whp??? wouldnt it be more then that?

anyway i like the color an the whole diffent style rims haha

good look with it man sounds like ur on the right track with it.
thanks man. i appreciate it. 456whp.....looks like your on the right track yourself...lol.