New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

VENTING FRUSTRATION!!!

Old 02-07-2006, 12:27 AM
Default VENTING FRUSTRATION!!!

Ok...technically im new to the whole tuner scene...just got into it last year, but I can honestly say I have more taste than some of the jokes around where I live.
To make it perfectly clear to all the people who are "all show no go"...please go somewhere else...The Fast and the Furious was a movie not a lifestyle...and to everyone on here who agrees with me please explain that to all those who live by that motto that they need to get their priorities in check...
To those who disagree with me...fine...your car may look cool with the giant wing and the body kit that scrapes over every speed bump, but its definitely not fast unless you do something productive...

(sorry to those offended...not meant in any disrespect...i just hope some of these so called "tuner" out here are on here and see this)

Old 02-07-2006, 12:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: VENTING FRUSTRATION!!!

Okay calm it down. There are no ricers here. This is a great honda forum, so please keep it fun.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:36 AM
HCF Member

you wont find many of those here. we're more to the all go, no show side, but mostly about a balance. i mean everyone has a persoanl taste, but we seem to like power and handling the most. so youre welcome here. you should fit right in.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:41 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: sacicons

we're more to the all go, no show side,

Sacicions has a coupe with a GS-R swap.......SI wheels........nothing else.

Pcupo12 has a turbod coupe with tint and rims......... Sacs is right.....the most body work youll see on this site is a lip kit, and a few carbon fiber hoods.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:42 AM

LOL...im not trying to start a fight...some do make their rides look very clean while at the same time displaying a fierce sense of speed and power...I understand most people on here are more toward the performance aspect but i just got fed up today when i had to deal with a couple of ricer kids on the street...drives me freakin insane lol

Old 02-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

what kind of mods you got?

Old 02-07-2006, 10:36 AM
HCF Member

welcome..?

Old 02-07-2006, 05:52 PM

ORIGINAL: VTEC02EX

LOL...im not trying to start a fight...some do make their rides look very clean while at the same time displaying a fierce sense of speed and power...I understand most people on here are more toward the performance aspect but i just got fed up today when i had to deal with a couple of ricer kids on the street...drives me freakin insane lol
Uh oh, what happened?

Old 02-07-2006, 06:08 PM

were mostly clean hear. but those ricers are just missguided kids that think a huge body kit and wing improves dynamics...

1) problebly at 130mph
2) due to the crappy fitting and horrible design, will most likely tear off at 115mph.

Old 02-07-2006, 06:44 PM

some little kids in an old riced out eclipse parked right next to me when i parked in the middle of nowhere the other night, and waited for me and my friends to walk out. we started getting in the car and he revved up a couple times and asked what i got under the hood... i feel ya dude, little ricers are so damn annoying

you guys dont consider my car ricey do you? cuz one of my friends makes fun of my ricer lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: VENTING FRUSTRATION!!!