New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

I finally found someone who hates everything about any car that isn't his. sorry dude. but its my car and i'll style it the way i like. I don't make any negative comments about your or anyone elses car (because thats what that person likes) so how about you do the same for everyone else. I'm sorry i'm not a stock loving JDM freak. You know what they say, your car reflects your personality. if everyone stayed stock on everything then everyone would have to be the same person. At least i'm not out on the street getting someone or myself killed street racing. And i'm not a "fast and the furious wanna be." I just like the obnoxious "come and get me look." I posted this thread just to tell everyone a little about me and the plans I have for my car. Not to get flamed for my own tastes.

Old 03-20-2007, 05:49 AM
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

Tensions are mounting like chihuahua's in heat!!!

Old 03-20-2007, 06:14 AM

definately needin lowered,im in thesame boat!!

Old 03-20-2007, 06:22 AM
HCF Member

Don't shave the door handles please don't it will cause you a headache and It will be hard as hell to resale.I say lower and lip and you should be go to go.

Old 03-20-2007, 11:31 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: MergeThis!

I finally found someone who hates everything about any car that isn't his. sorry dude. but its my car and i'll style it the way i like. I don't make any negative comments about your or anyone elses car (because thats what that person likes) so how about you do the same for everyone else. I'm sorry i'm not a stock loving JDM freak. You know what they say, your car reflects your personality. if everyone stayed stock on everything then everyone would have to be the same person. At least i'm not out on the street getting someone or myself killed street racing. And i'm not a "fast and the furious wanna be." I just like the obnoxious "come and get me look." I posted this thread just to tell everyone a little about me and the plans I have for my car. Not to get flamed for my own tastes.

Nice car dude! Chill out a little though. So what if Pete gave you a little more than his 2 cents would have entitled him to. You like your ride??? End of story. You will definitely not like it here if you can't take a little and sometimes alot of heat on ANY topic! What you said is true about being an individual, no doubt, but on this forum, you have to have a slightly thicker skin or there will be a whole new meaning to the word "harass"! You could pick up alot of neat suggestions about customizing your ride both mechanically and asthestically but you got to be able to handle some heat! I don't personally know DICk about Civics but this group is a hell of a nice cross-section of people, opinions and rides! Welcome!

SMOKEM

Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 PM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: Pete

Orange? I wanna puke. That wing makes you a fast/furious wannabe. Painted interior? Fart Can? "racing seats"? You drive a rice rocket. My .02? Paint a normal color, leave interior stock, get a stock muffler. A "stock" exterior on a 92-95 civic looks good with nothing more than a lip kit, nice wheels, tint and maybe an "SI" style spolier.........spoiler, not a wing.
I think the message that pete is trying to deliver (by way of blunt force trama) is that we're a simple people here. We dump our funds into our engine bays rather than our exteriors. If you like the way your car looks man, then keep doin what you're doin, more power to you. Also, for the most part, we're not "JDM freaks", Like I said, we just like to keep things clean and simple.

Old 03-20-2007, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: Pete

Orange? I wanna puke. That wing makes you a fast/furious wannabe. Painted interior? Fart Can? "racing seats"? You drive a rice rocket. My .02? Paint a normal color, leave interior stock, get a stock muffler. A "stock" exterior on a 92-95 civic looks good with nothing more than a lip kit, nice wheels, tint and maybe an "SI" style spolier.........spoiler, not a wing.
I think the message that pete is trying to deliver (by way of blunt force trama) is that we're a simple people here. We dump our funds into our engine bays rather than our exteriors. If you like the way your car looks man, then keep doin what you're doin, more power to you. Also, for the most part, we're not "JDM freaks", Like I said, we just like to keep things clean and simple.

gah!

my eyes!!

seriously though... least you could have done is gone with a basic color... like... red.... or blue... i mean the Si Fiji Blue Pearl is hot...

Old 03-20-2007, 12:28 PM
HCF Member

i freakin love the orange....and the stock body....needs a drop and youll be all good man...do your car how you want to do your car!...but like smokem said..."you gotta be able to take some heat!"

Old 03-20-2007, 04:51 PM
HCF Member

I agree with others, with those wheels, first thing you need is a drop

Old 05-31-2007, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

Just found this one... I like the color and rims, just not the spoiler. I tell you what, though, you put time into your car so i give props to that. I dont suggest shaving the door handles, though. Once their shaved you can say bye bye to resale value. Overall, nice car and welcome to the forum!

Quick Reply: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!