New Member Introductions Are you new to Honda Civic Forum? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride. This section is not for technical questions.

Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

i like ur car... what your going to do to ur car sounds good i think it soundshott!! i wanna ride after its done thats cuz im a girl u know u boys wanna ride too lol but are u painting the outside of the car(didnt think the orange and red would match)to match the red interior i didnt catch that if u was but i like the wayu have a plan for ur car!!dont listen to these dumb*fu*ks u do what u wanna do u know it will look good when ur done
!Good Luck

Old 06-01-2007, 12:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Well, I've been on for like a week, but didnt want to say anything until I had pics!

I have nothing against the color myself. but teh camera phone pics hae way to much exposure on them, if you take some more pics with a normal camera then people may have a different opinion