HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introductions (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/)
-   -   What up peoplesss... New Honda Driver here =] (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/new-member-introductions-4/what-up-peoplesss-new-honda-driver-here-%3D%5D-71450/)

bow2urepnoy 11-15-2008 12:41 AM

What up peoplesss... New Honda Driver here =]

What's goin' on everybody! I hope this forum would fill me in on information about my civic and stuff.
I just bought a 98 Honda Civic LX for 5200
mileage was like 94k, smogged up, recent oil change... I DUNNO.. I'm a noob but my friend which is WAAAY more into cars than I am said that my car isn't bad for the price I got it as (I hope). I'll take pictures of my car and my minor damages on it and see what you guys have to say about it yeah?

What should I do, and what should I leave alone.

What are some dope radio decks I can get, rims, accessories, etc...

I hope you guys would help me out! Looking forward to posting haha..

Peace!

-Bow

jprommel 11-15-2008 10:25 AM

Hai! welcome to the forums. if youre looking for rims we have a great thread with tons of pictures of ppls wheels in the wheels/tires section, and for "dope" radio decks check out what other ppl are saying itn the audio section.

GET THOSE PICS UP K THX =]

sfazngiants 11-15-2008 11:10 AM

lets see them pics. are you looking for a dvd unit or just a radio/cd unit? people tend to like alpines and pioneers, for their quality units. welcome to the forum

bow2urepnoy 11-15-2008 03:57 PM

Looking for a radio/cd unit and yeah either alpine or pioneer... My ****s an auto so I'm not looking for to like racing or w/e haha... but I would like my car to look nice though! Do people like to put body kits on their lx's? idk cuz mostly i see EX's around that are tricked out haha.. .I'm telling you people I is a noob!

jprommel 11-15-2008 04:03 PM

well on this forum you will get steered away from body kits. Most ppl on this forum consider body kits to be rice and they will say get a lip kit instead. lip kits will make your car different enough while still maintaining a clean look.

jpnolan 11-15-2008 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by bow2urepnoy (Post 604714)
Looking for a radio/cd unit and yeah either alpine or pioneer... My ****s an auto so I'm not looking for to like racing or w/e haha... but I would like my car to look nice though! Do people like to put body kits on their lx's? idk cuz mostly i see EX's around that are tricked out haha.. .I'm telling you people I is a noob!

If your a part of this forum and you get a body kit, you will be cock slapped.

bow2urepnoy 11-15-2008 04:16 PM

LOL! Thanks for the info! Yeah, like I said I'm a nooob... thats the thing that I DON'T want. making it look like a ricer, I just want to make it look nice you know!?

Haha whats difference between lip and body anyways?

bow2urepnoy 11-15-2008 04:35 PM

AHH!! I just researched it... Body kit = ricer = bad

Lip kits what I want.

sfazngiants 11-15-2008 04:35 PM

lip kit would be enough for a DD and your car would look different and clean. most people have the type r or mugen lip

bow2urepnoy 11-15-2008 04:42 PM

Yeah, I just want a clean look.. Plus around my area theres MAD people with Civics.. haha and they all look alike!

DD?