HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-13/)
-   -   Jackson Racing SC with FMIC on 00 Si???????? (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/nitrous-super-chargers-turbos-13/jackson-racing-sc-fmic-00-si-67517/)

SIvic 07-07-2008 05:55 PM

Jackson Racing SC with FMIC on 00 Si????????

I was kicking around this Idea and trying to see if it can really be accomplished with effectivenss.I'm going to be running a 10 psi pulley.I also have a Greddy Front mount Intercooler sitting here since I was going turbo before A good deal on the SC came through.I love the look of a FMIC and who does'nt,so I'm just trying to see if its possible.Please state facts verses babbling about it being a dumb idea and whatnot.So.....let me know!!

StifflersMom 07-07-2008 06:02 PM

RE: Jackson Racing SC with FMIC on 00 Si????????

Not possible with a JRSC

bcrichguitars 07-08-2008 08:13 AM

Yu could mount it for the looks if you want, pretend its turbo lol.

macbeth18288 07-08-2008 11:37 AM

ORIGINAL: bcrichguitars

StifflersMom 07-08-2008 12:07 PM

ORIGINAL: bcrichguitars

you're a retard.

SovXietday 07-08-2008 03:45 PM

ORIGINAL: Roto

Not possible with a JRSC
Totally doable. Just need to rethink the whole placement of the blower itself.

You see, the way these roots blowers work is they push the air into a plenum. Well... a plenum is a plenum, whether it's an intake plenum, or intercooler piping to a TB. ;)

However judging by the know-how of the OP and how these systems work I'll just keep it simple and say no, you will not be able to do it.

StifflersMom 07-09-2008 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: SovXietday

ORIGINAL: Roto

Not possible with a JRSC
Totally doable. Just need to rethink the whole placement of the blower itself.

You see, the way these roots blowers work is they push the air into a plenum. Well... a plenum is a plenum, whether it's an intake plenum, or intercooler piping to a TB. ;)

However judging by the know-how of the OP and how these systems work I'll just keep it simple and say no, you will not be able to do it.

You're a retard too. You know exactly what I meant. Arguing that it's possible is the same as me and you arguing about placement of a turbo:) With the right amount of money anything is possible, even making a cow fly...

Mr Mobsta Man 07-09-2008 02:37 PM

The only thing that would be a bigger waste of time would be trying to turn a saab driver strait. [sm=laughat.gif]

StifflersMom 07-09-2008 04:15 PM

ORIGINAL: Mr Mobsta Man

The only thing that would be a bigger waste of time would be trying to turn a saab driver strait. [sm=laughat.gif]

Or making a real man out of a ricer fanboy...

ef4life 07-09-2008 04:20 PM

well there is a company that builds air to water intercoolers into the JRSC's i think its expensive tho.