Non-Honda Discussion Discussion of all other makes and models takes place here!

Nissan carnage

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

You're embarassing yourself by bein' so mad brah.

It's just the internet, let it go.

It's called sarcasm by the way, please refer to my user title. I bought, built, blew up, swapped and rebuilt my civic years ago. Figured it was time to move on to a better platform, and that I did.

btw, this is the RIGHT forum for me, since I'm an Admin

Old 10-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Originally Posted by scrapn92lx
waiting to see some pics of these so called civics.
Here you go, son...

Name:  RearPassengerMid-LowANgle.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  53.6 KB

Name:  TurboEngineBayFull.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  33.0 KB

Name:  OverpassClose.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  60.6 KB

Any questions?

Old 10-21-2010, 09:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Forty04
You're embarassing yourself by bein' so mad brah.

It's just the internet, let it go.

It's called sarcasm by the way, please refer to my user title. I bought, built, blew up, swapped and rebuilt my civic years ago. Figured it was time to move on to a better platform, and that I did.

btw, this is the RIGHT forum for me, since I'm an Admin
Yup your the man right? Still wrong forum heres a link for u to get on the right track, i think your a little slow but this can be a start.

http://www.thesubaruforum.com/

Old 10-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Banned

Here you go, son...

Any questions?
WOW not bad ebay turbo kit, how much hp did you get from the ;ainted valve cover? Looks like someone got a little careless with all those wires hanging around. You said civics not one civic, must have been some huge hp gains while boosting a sohc d16y8 and the sentra non turbo all motor qr25 would just droooop a dukie on it.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 AM
HCF Member

^Whine is spelled wrong in your sig fyi.

That really does suck about you job....seems like a better thing would have been to take all the aftermarket parts off and sell them separately.

So, you want gearheads to stick together, but it's okay to pre-junk someone else's potential project?

Makes sense.
Dude's gotta point though, but it seems

yeah im a little pissed off, but as you can see from the beginning of the thread ur really the the one whos been crying about doing burnouts, from the guy with a subaru on his signature. WRONG FORUM BUD.
What does owning a Subie have anything to do with burnouts? I think of flying down dirt roads and drifting around dirt turns. But whatever

And you obvioulsy don't know anything about boosting D16s. You can get a ton of power out of them

Last edited by Superfly; 10-21-2010 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Yup your the man right? Still wrong forum heres a link for u to get on the right track, i think your a little slow but this can be a start.

http://www.thesubaruforum.com/
I've been a member on NASIOC for about 4 years, only owned the Subaru for 3, I must be slow?

WOW not bad ebay turbo kit, how much hp did you get from the ;ainted valve cover? Looks like someone got a little careless with all those wires hanging around. You said civics not one civic, must have been some huge hp gains while boosting a sohc d16y8 and the sentra non turbo all motor qr25 would just droooop a dukie on it.

Nothing "ebay" about that kit brah. I bought the main pieces (turbo, oil lines, and a couple other odds and ends) from a buddy and spent 6 months piecing together everything else. Sorry I'm not into just slapping ebay CAI's on my motor and calling it a day

Sentras are terribly slow stock. I mean, you had to roll backwards down a damn hill to get the burnout going. Srsly?

My Civic was not fast at all, but it was quick and a ton of fun to drive with the suspension mods and added power.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Superfly
^Whine is spelled wrong in your sig fyi.

That really does suck about you job....seems like a better thing would have been to take all the aftermarket parts off and sell them separately.

Dude's gotta point though, but it seems

What does owning a Subie have anything to do with burnouts? I think of flying down dirt roads and drifting around dirt turns. But whatever

And you obvioulsy don't know anything about boosting D16s. You can get a ton of power out of them

Yea its whatever, but he didnt have to be such an *** hole from the begining of the thread it was for viewing enjoyment not for trying to make a point as some people just cant leave well enough alone and want to cause problems im not trying to cause probs but im not gonna sit here and read about some dumb bs.

and subie doesnt have anything to do with burnouts its the fact that dude doesnt even own a honda he owns a subaru and is on a honda forum, like i said like 4 times already WRONG FORUM.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:55 AM
Banned

I've been a member on NASIOC for about 4 years, only owned the Subaru for 3, I must be slow?

Nothing "ebay" about that kit brah. I bought the main pieces (turbo, oil lines, and a couple other odds and ends) from a buddy and spent 6 months piecing together everything else. Sorry I'm not into just slapping ebay CAI's on my motor and calling it a day

Sentras are terribly slow stock. I mean, you had to roll backwards down a damn hill to get the burnout going. Srsly?

My Civic was not fast at all, but it was quick and a ton of fun to drive with the suspension mods and added power.
I had to roll backwards? Obviously you didnt watch the videos. I was on a flat road the only backwars roll was on the wet burnout video and i was backing up from the burnout before, watch the spec v vs silverado i was in 3rd gear on dry pavement. And the ser spec v does have a decent amout of power, beating a gsr and a 1.8 turbo VW to 100mph. Come on get your facts strait.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:59 AM
HCF Member

Reaper2022 doesn't have a Civic either and he's a mod too. Just because they don't own a Civic doesn't mean they don't know their stuff and don't love Civics.

No offense, but no one enjoyed watching you thrash a car just because could. I could understand if you were racing or auto-crossing it... but you weren't

Honestly I think forty's posts are completely justified, up until about the middle of the second page....then both of you started going at each other.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I'm well aware of my facts, thanks. I looked into the SE-R's the second year they were out, even test drove one. They are fairly stout for a sport-economy car, but there were too many lingering issues with them at the time. IIRC the first couple production years came complete with an "Eats it's own intake manifold" option, and I wasn't havin that..

By the time they cleared that up, the body style had gotten SUPER ugly and I had decided that was done driving FWD cars as daily drivers....

Quick Reply: Nissan carnage