HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Pics and Videos (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/)
-   -   FINALLY!!! We got a Dog!! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/finally-we-got-dog-29736/)

Forty04 09-27-2006 09:49 AM

RE: FINALLY!!! We got a Dog!!

ORIGINAL: ncpot

Rottweiler right?
nope, well, he may have a little, but it's definitely not one of his main ones. He's a mutt, mostly Lab/Spaniel, but he does have those Rott colors

ryank327 09-27-2006 10:06 AM

Looks almost exactly like my last dog. He passed away now, but he was huge, 155 lbs. He was doberman/husky.

windcalmer 09-27-2006 10:52 AM

Very cute dog. It is better to get a dog than have kids. Dog are like dry runs at parenting. Good luck with him!!! Again he is really adorable.

Remmy 09-27-2006 11:10 AM

Yea, a rotweiler would not have been a good idea. They tend to turn. I dont care what people say, you can pamper them their whole lives and they will still potentially turn on you.

Anyway. Congrats on the dog Tony! I hope he chits all over your house and eats your couch! Muhahahahaha!!!! :D

Peg_Leg 09-27-2006 11:55 AM

hahahahhahahahaha ^^^^^good one remmy nice puppy forty he's cute

Talon585 09-27-2006 12:09 PM

I remember where I heard that name.......Jason Lee from Mallrats. "You ****ers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some ****?"

Forty04 09-27-2006 12:31 PM

ORIGINAL: Talon585

I remember where I heard that name.......Jason Lee from Mallrats. "You ****ers think just because a guy reads comics he can't start some ****?"

Haha, yeah I forgot about that. "Broooody man!" Good flick. We actually picked the name when we were thinking of kid names. I kinda liked the name, but not so much for a kid, so we figured it was probably good for the dog.

Remmy, ya bastard, my mom said the same thing earlier :D Luckily he's being kennel trained, so he can only poop in his own quarters, and chew up his own ****, I'm sure he'll learn that lesson real fast. To be honest though, he's actually a very well behaved dog so far. He seems to already have a grasp on not peeing inside, but instead getting our attention and letting us carry him outside.

Ryan, sorry to hear about your dog, I went through the same thing a while back, no fun!

civicexracer 09-27-2006 01:54 PM

cute pup. does look like a rott...since its got lab blood in it, it'll fo sho be a great dog. i used to have a black lab, very loyal, friendly, and well behaved[sm=smiley20.gif]

Mark 09-27-2006 05:58 PM

real cool dog. I have been wanting a pet for quite some time now. Im more of a cat person though.

mill$civic 09-27-2006 06:34 PM

iv had a dog since i can remember, right now we got a huge purebred Germen shepperd..but hes starting to get old and you can start to notice it a little. Not sure what we'll get next..there outside dogs since we have alot of land and my dad likes security type dogs

nice buy!!