Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

I've been busy...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 09:31 AM
HCF Member
Default I've been busy...

I dono if anyone really cares but I'm making a post about it anyway. lol.

Anyway I havn't been on much aside from 5 mins here and there. A few weeks ago I was doing a few painting projects and last week I got a job because I was sick of painting crap and wanted money for some real parts. btw it's like a catch 22, before I had time to work on my car but no money. Now I have money to work on my car but no time.

I got a Earl Shieb paint job so that means that the engine bay, trunk, and inside the gas lid wasn't painted so I ghetto fixed the engine bay. My brake drums were rusted and all the paint chipped off of them so I found some paint I like and redid them, I am redoing the front brakes later. I'm also still looking for a z6 valve cover then painting it the same color with black letters.

Next, 2... almost 3 months after someone broke into my car I still do not have an air intake, just a screen ducktaked to the throttle body. I have ordered an ebay intake and they finaly sent it to me 2 weeks later and it was a short ram and I ordered a cold air so I sent it back. They said they would send me another and then when they got the short ram back that I sent them they said they don't have a cai so I said f it and got my money back. Ok... I buy another from another seller and they send me an intake for a f-ing grand cherekee, I send it back to them and ask them to send me my cai, guess what they did? They sent me the grand cherekee intake back to me again. I got my money but and I'm not sending the intake back to them... I'm just going to sell it. I'm probably going to buy a v2 now though. Depends on if I decide if I want to swap my engine or keep it I will be doing a compression test soon and depending on what happens that will make up my mind, if it fails then I am just going to find a stock air box probably and save for a h22... maybe. Also, I will have a megan racing drift spec on the way after I get the intake thing figured out.

This post is getting insanely long so I'm just gonna post a few pictures now.

Name:  startpaintdriverside.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  40.5 KB
Name:  PHOT0048.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  61.5 KB

When I had the wheel off to paint the brakes I found a hole in my exhaust... Instead of having it welded that is why I deided to buy the megan racing catback.
Name:  exhaustleak.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  31.2 KB
Name:  passangersiderusteddrum.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  26.5 KB
Name:  paitingdrumdriversside.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  34.6 KB
Name:  zoomoutpainteddrum.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  33.4 KB

I also installed Bomz racing seats a while ago and I will write a diy on it when I have time. (my camera sucks, they are kind of red in the picture but they are really dark black.)
Name:  DSC00032.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  67.2 KB

Old 09-01-2007, 11:50 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I've been busy...

looks shnazzy.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:12 PM
Super Cereal Admin

lookin' very good... keep up the good work, man

Old 09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
HCF Member

wow those wheels really look great, so does the engine bay, good job

Old 09-01-2007, 05:13 PM
HCF Member

Ya good job on the painted, to bad about all the luck on the intake. I would just go to a local store if you have oneand pick one up.Good to see you still around.