Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

My Civic

Old 08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
HCF Member
Default My Civic

This is my car. It is a 2004 Honda Civic EX 4-Door and currently has no mods. I have had it for about 3-4 months and so far, I love it (I wasn't expecting to like it so much). My only real problem with it is that it is gold and not black or white, but my mom will sell the car before she will let me paint it.

Before I got new wheels and tires:

With my new wheels and tires:

Before the new wheels and tires again:

Below is the biggest flaw in my car. It has some scratches in it ranging is size on the back bumper.

Below used to be the problem spot of my car until I got it fixed.
Red Circle - I accidently brushed by someone which left some new red paint on my car as well as took some of my snazzy gold paint off. <_<
Green Circle - Same accident as the red circle shoved the bumper under the fender. Got it repaired, but the bumper is still a bit crincled.

Finally, my interior.

Items that will arrive in the near future:
- New wheels and tires. I want some shiny wheels, and my mom wants some safer tires (mine are quite worn). ARRIVED
- Spoiler from here. ARRIVED -- Not on car yet
- Touchup paint that I will be using on that "biggest flaw" area. ARRIVED
- Lip kit. This is still a maybe though. My mom won't allow me to add anything that will greatly reduce the value of the car, so she wants to research this first (technically, she owns the car... not me). STILL A BIG MAYBE
- 50 or 60% tint. MY MOM SAID NO TO THIS, SO IT PROBABLY WON'T HAPPEN

-kelleykid

Old 08-18-2007, 06:17 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: My Civic

I dont think she will have a problem with the lip kit. You can always get a factory one. Then it wont do anything to the sale value. But you could always tell her that driving it off the lot was the worst thing ever for the resale value. LOL

Very nice. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:22 PM
HCF Member

Heh... that wound't work with my mom. She believes that she knows everything, and that anything I say is just WRONG. I need to let her find out things for herself. I tried to tell her today that a lip kit probably wouldn't hurt the value too much, and she just walked away.

-kelleykid

Old 08-18-2007, 06:35 PM
HCF Member

Just turn it into a game. Gather facts and present them to her. Then ask her if she can prove you wrong. It will more than likley **** her off, but she will come around. And if she doesn't, then threaten to paint the car NEON YELLOW. LOL

Good luck. We have all had moms and dads not listen to us at some point. Just deal, it gets better later on I swear.

Old 08-18-2007, 06:54 PM
HCF Member

sights and sounds

Old 08-18-2007, 06:58 PM
HCF Member

Just turn it into a game. Gather facts and present them to her. Then ask her if she can prove you wrong. It will more than likley **** her off, but she will come around. And if she doesn't, then threaten to paint the car NEON YELLOW. LOL
I have tried it. It doesn't work with my mom.

sights and sounds
This isn't a video though, and the description says that it is for videos... doesn't say anything about pictures.

-kelleykid

Old 08-18-2007, 07:02 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: kelleykid

I have tried it. It doesn't work with my mom.

sights and sounds
This isn't a video though, and the description says that it is for videos... doesn't say anything about pictures.

-kelleykid
Well coming from a former mod and a long time member I can assure you that this is exactly what that forum is for

Old 08-18-2007, 07:07 PM
HCF Member

Okay... I didn't want to post it there and have everyone yell at me becuase it wasn't a video though. Someone can move this for me if they want.

-kelleykid

Old 08-18-2007, 07:11 PM
HCF Member

np man just telling you for future reference, btw welcome to the forum.

Old 08-18-2007, 07:12 PM
HCF Member

Thanks. I am loving this place so far. It has already helped me a ton, and I have only actually had about 3 days where I could come on here (I used to work 22 hours a day, 6 days a week until last friday).

-kelleykid

Search this Thread