HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Pics and Videos (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/)
-   -   Pimp My Wheelchair!!! (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/pimp-my-wheelchair-51036/)

windcalmer 08-30-2007 08:32 PM

Pimp My Wheelchair!!!

This is really cool. For those of you that have been around or in a chair, you will love this!!!

PIMP MY WHEERCHAIR

TheMoogly 08-30-2007 10:44 PM

RE: Pimp My Wheelchair!!!

Awesome find, Matt! Where'd you get that!?

windcalmer 08-30-2007 11:19 PM

Lets just say an old friend of mine and I have a weird thing for wheelchairs, and she sent it to me. LOL

mill$civic 08-31-2007 12:05 PM

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

I have a weird thing for wheelchairs
LOL as if you said that. Still pretty sick, if you have to be in a wheel chair, why not pimp it out.

addiction2bass 08-31-2007 01:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
first off THAT IS NOT PIMPED OUT!!!!! trust me i could do alot beter ;)

suede covers all around with billet accent pieces.... some underbody glow and even alittle back massager built into the seats and MAYBE even alittle radio for some tunes....

thats just paint... preaty lame! :(

i got a few wheel chairs i could pimp out ;)
i also got a well cushman scooter i could REALY PIMP OUT which i wanna do but i just need some old stuff to slap in it and do some work to it....LOL already got quite a few batteries to work off of ;)
Attachment 32716
Attachment 32717

even got some room for alittle subwoofer under the back seat ;)
Attachment 32718

LMFAO old video i made when i bought it last year. LMFAO
ground was wet and tires are SOLID. from a factory plant. we got 3 of them tho one has bad batteries and the other my dad drug the control box on the trailer floor and musta busted some wires off so it wont move. but mine the " QUALITY SUPERVISOR" sticker on it. LMFAO and mine works great... hahaha and i paid the least... only 145bucks for it. hahahaha

windcalmer 08-31-2007 11:43 PM

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

ORIGINAL: windcalmer

I have a weird thing for wheelchairs
LOL as if you said that. Still pretty sick, if you have to be in a wheel chair, why not pimp it out.
Not like a weird sex thing. Just like playing with them. I was in one for a while after I got run over by a car, and I still enjoy popping wheelies and stuff. Thats what I meant. LOL

addiction2bass 09-01-2007 12:00 AM

i use my little wheel chair for working on cars around the shop... realy low so perfect for doing brakes or suspension work ;)

littlephil 09-01-2007 01:22 AM

haha thats awesome. next thing willbe ricer wheelchairs with massive wings and spinners lol.

4doorcivic9 09-03-2007 12:18 PM

haha i'll have to take a picture of my uncles creation to a computer chair.

He took a wheel chair and one of my extra grey cloth civic seats and bolted in the wheel chair frame haha. Its pretty cool.