HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   Pics and Videos (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/)
-   -   rode my bike on the trail.... (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/pics-videos-7/rode-my-bike-trail-40350/)

Ej1Rider 03-18-2007 05:12 PM

rode my bike on the trail....

5 Attachment(s)
well first off, my legs hurts like a be---iatch !!!!!!!!! lol havent rode a bike in 12 years, but anywayz i roder the bike on the trail, just took some pics of the trail to share... sorry, i used my camera phone so it kinda sucks...

lol my bike, got it on sale at the ski haus

Attachment 36905

Some of the trail....

Attachment 36906

saw this waterfalls on the trail, i thought it was cool

Attachment 36907

Attachment 36908

and the lake/pond, where the water is coming from going to the falls

Attachment 36909

mybrokenblinker 03-18-2007 05:14 PM

RE: rode my bike on the trail....

Sweet i have a specialized stumpjumper...i don't know if you're into bikes and know what it is, but i really like it.

drbyers 03-18-2007 05:16 PM

hey paul, i used to race mountainbikes.

i have a mongoose too, but I have a hardtail model.

mountain biking is cool but it sucks in my neck of the woods, because of all the landownerzzzz...

Ej1Rider 03-18-2007 05:16 PM

ORIGINAL: mybrokenblinker

Sweet i have a specialized stumpjumper...i don't know if you're into bikes and know what it is, but i really like it.
yeah i know a lil bit about bikes, not like i used to tho, i used to have a specialized racer bike, when i was younger, but like i said its been 12 years ago lol

Ej1Rider 03-18-2007 05:18 PM

ORIGINAL: drbyers

hey paul, i used to race mountainbikes.

i have a mongoose too, but I have a hardtail model.

mountain biking is cool but it sucks in my neck of the woods, because of all the landownerzzzz...
lol how the hell do you know i have a mongoose?? lol i need to get back in shape riding bikes, cuz right now my legs burning anf i only rode 10 miles jeez im getting old and fat lol

drbyers 03-18-2007 05:21 PM

i do spin classes now since i don't ride my mountainbike anymore.

45 minutes straight of near-threshold riding on a stationary bike is ALMOST like riding a real bike.

I used to ride roadbikes too. spinning is more like road cycling to be honest. but it would help your knees get back in shape. they certainly helped mine.

Ej1Rider 03-18-2007 05:23 PM

yeah i know what you r saying but, i dont feel like paying for it lol

anywayz what kinda bike rack do you have?? i bought a yakima king joe 3 or something like that for 120 ? is that a good deal?

drbyers 03-18-2007 05:27 PM

dood. i forgot the name of my mongoose but it's a triple butted tubing hard tail with an XT-LX setup.

I bought it 10 years ago for $850 and it doesn't even have front suspension!

I prefer the lively feel of steel compared to aluminum. I didn't buy any front shocks for it because I prefer my handling razor sharp, just like my cars. lol.

Ej1Rider 03-18-2007 05:32 PM

yeah, but the front shocks helps with the vibration thru your arms, and still cutting corners like crazyits a good thing to have, comfort dood comfort lol

AOL.COM 03-18-2007 05:35 PM

damn , i wish i still had time to mt bike , back in the day me & a friend would ride every fri, sat , & sun , do about 8- 10 miles a ride

& oh yeah the countless wipeouts i had