Pics and Videos Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Honda Civic's, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, and Off Topic.

YES! I'M A HOMO-NER! (New Pics last page 8-16-2011)

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:45 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Haha yea well how many rooms are left? You'll be broke in a few years if not careful! Just kidding ha and holy crap thats a 50 inch?! I figured it was like a 30 something just cause the speakers are so big haha

Old 09-02-2010, 03:41 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Don't kid yourself, I'm already broke, lol. That's the american dream though, right?! To be 6-digits in debt? AMURRCAH, **** YEAH!

Anyway, as far as how many rooms are left.. The only major overhaul we've got left is one of our bathrooms. I will most likely try and tackle that this winter. We've already got the tile, and have picked out a sink/vanity. But it's going to be an intense job, full gut and remodel. We're even thinking about changing the location of the door. Going to be nuts..

Before that though... We're having some more insulation put into our attic to help keep the heat bills down. New Windows and Siding are on the agenda as well, just trying to get our finances in order (****s SPENSIVE!)

Old 09-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

Damn right that sh*ts expensive holy crap its like a long *** episode of some show thats on hgtv lmao

Old 09-03-2010, 03:38 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

HAHA, I never really thought about it like that.

"Flip This House: Welcome to the 4+ year Nightmare"

On a lighter note, it looks like the Windows will be happening sooner than I thought. Bank wouldn't give us any cash so we got ourselves a loan shark. If, all of a sudden, I someday stop posting, you just go ahead and assume he cap'd my ***.

But srsly, I'm stoked to get some new windows in this joint!

Old 09-03-2010, 08:09 AM
HCF Member
Default basements

basements one of the things i miss about northern part of US. Almost no houses in the south have basements, at least where i lived (San Antonio, San Diego, Fort. Lauderdale) or at least what i could afford. I grew up in chicago everyone had basements.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

Tony, I am glad to see you finally finished my bedroom. I like the yellow

Looks so much better, it has been awesome seeing this house transform and to even see it in person is pretty awesome. Good times in that house!

Old 12-22-2010, 06:14 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Finally, the system is complete! Updated list of badassery is as follows:

TV: Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma
Receiver: Pioneer VSX-520K R
Fronts: Infinity SM-255's
Center: Infinity CC-2
Rears (not pictured): Infinity L-MPS Satellites
Subwoofer: Polk Audio PSW505

Couple close ups of the sub.

The sound is OUTSTANDING! I knew that I was missing out by only running 5.0 channels, but I had no idea how much difference it would make going to 5.1. GT5's car sounds are incredible, and blu ray flicks....I don't even have words to accurately describe the audible bliss.

This will keep me pleased for a good long time. Now back to boring *** maintenance and general upgrades

Old 12-22-2010, 07:25 AM
Snail'n Admin

nice work homey....i dont see your stool to stand on so you can change the channels and volume manually on the tv though

Old 12-22-2010, 07:34 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

GRRR! ....Lori gives me piggyback rides, don't worry about it!

Still need to build me a shelf for the Center Channel too, kinda forgot until I just looked at the pics again. Maybe next weekend..

Old 06-07-2011, 04:28 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Yard update. Spent last weekend edging like a boss. There was anywhere from 1" to 6" of over grown BS at any given point on my sidewalks and driveway. I'd say I put in about 5 hours worth of scooping and chopping with a shovel, and another 4 or 5 running the edger, sweeping, blowing the dirt away, etc.. It's Tuesday and I'm still incredibly sore, but it was worth it.

Before and afters..

The next update should follow in a couple of months, and will be of epic proportions. I'm a little stiff just thinking about it.

Quick Reply: YES! I'M A HOMO-NER! (New Pics last page 8-16-2011)