HondaCivicForum.com

HondaCivicForum.com (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/)
-   PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/)
-   -   F/S 93 honda civic coupe (https://www.hondacivicforum.com/forum/private-sale-trade-classifieds-18/f-s-93-honda-civic-coupe-16503/)

93CivicShaved 02-05-2006 02:17 PM

F/S 93 honda civic coupe

for sale auto, 93 honda civic coupe with 160,000 miles , needs some tlc...was my project but im having money problems and i need to get rid of this car...interior has been redone, all black, black headliner , black dash with blue trim, black panels, black carpet, black seats(nobrackets) exteriors needs some work...started to shave the side moldings but only have the driver side door and fender finished...fender has been primered black along with the hood and front bumper, motor needs work, jus lookin to get what i paid for the car...1200 or best offer....car is great for a project...email for pix , all offers will be taken serious please email me i need to get rid of this car...

my_hidden_romance 02-05-2006 02:19 PM

RE: F/S 93 honda civic coupe

pics or they will lock your thread.. email me some pics my_hidden_romance@excite.com

Cutt 02-05-2006 02:24 PM

Click the camra under his name. Good luck with the sale bro.

PontiacGT 02-05-2006 03:29 PM

ORIGINAL: Cutt

Click the camra under his name.
Nothing happens...;)

CiViCwItAsWaP 02-05-2006 03:40 PM

"was my project but im having money problems and i need to get rid of this car..." Money problems homie? Its called not having a job...lol ANYWAY guys this is my little bro and the car is worth the price, the custom interior looks hot! He'll be doing it to my car this summer.The motor does need some tlc but personally I would just buy a replacement for like 400 bucks or even less. The body work isnt a big deal either, it will look nice when its finished. GL with the sale.

93CivicShaved 02-06-2006 12:25 AM

pics have been added...jus click my camera under my name...ill try to get a few more tomorrow

CiViCwItAsWaP 02-06-2006 07:44 AM

damn homie you were up early this morning taking those pics huh? I see the snow on the car...lol...Anyway, Im gonna come over this week bc Its supposed to warm up a little bit, and Im gonna fix those rust spots, at least. It will make the car a little bit more valuable to the person buying it.BTW guys thats surface rust, and bondo on the car, no biggie, both will be sanded smooth and primed b4 car is sold!

93CivicShaved 02-06-2006 09:07 AM

yo bro ur hurtin my thread...stop replying if ur not interested...the pix were takin like a month ago...

gelcol 05-14-2006 09:11 PM

do u still have the car I'm interested to see pls show me some pix glim@asia.com

Forty04 05-15-2006 11:12 AM

Post pics IN THIS THREAD, or I will have to lock it down